When you need to cancel your Wow Air flight reservation, the first question that comes to your mind is: What are my refund and cancellation fees?—or, maybe, Will I get any money back? No need to worry as Wow Air policy has got you covered here too. Follow this guide to understand your rights and obligations.
Key Highlights: Wow Air Flight Cancellation Policy
Learn about the Wow Air cancellation policy. Below you will find rules to follow so that you and your loved ones will remain safe should the airline get it wrong.
- We regret to inform our customers that any tickets purchased from third-party agents/sources do not have the ability for a cancellation under Wow Air’s flight cancellation policy.
- If customers wish to cancel their flights, they must take care of their cancellation within the specified waiting time.
- If a booking is cancelled within 24 to 48 hours of the time it was booked, passengers will receive a full refund.
- Unfortunately, we can’t refund passengers or apply a travel credit if they cancel the flight due to natural disasters.
- The non-refundable ticket holders cannot receive any refund after the risk-free period has concluded.
- The airline, Wow Air, charges a portion of reservation fees for those who cancel their reservations outside the risk-free period.
- Tickets marked as a discount or promotional are not eligible for cancellation.
- Wow Air holds refundable reservations automatically. Passengers wishing to cancel their reservations can do so withing 15-30 days of the date they booked their tickets.
Wow Air 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
- Due to the Wow Air 24 hour cancellation policy, passengers who cancel their trip within 24 hours of purchase and before it has been processed without issue will receive a full refund.
- If you made a mistake in your ticket and want to get a full refund, you need to return it to the official outlets.
- If your airline tickets are canceled less than one week before departure, you will be charged a cancellation fee as you would have already paid part of the undiscounted fare.
Wow Air Cancellation Fees
If you’re interested in booking a trip with Wow Air, be sure to read the following information about their cancellation fees and possible refunds.
- While Wow air specializes in low cost flights to destinations all over the world, they ask for a small cancellation fee if you cancel 30 or more days prior to departure.
- When a person cancels their flight with Wow Air, the airline charge them 25% of the undiscounted fare for all unused tickets.
- If a traveler cancels their ticket, they will only be charged for the airfare up to 10 days before the flight. Past 10 days, 50% of the airfare is due as cancellation fees.
- If you cancel your Wow Air reservation outside of 6 days before departure, the airline will refund your ticket.
- With a three-day cancellation period, if the airline charges us 75% of their booking price as an additional fee, we will refund our customer’s 100% of their airfare.
- If the flight is canceled due to natural disasters or wars, you can receive a refund. You may also be able to receive a refund if you’re aboard and in an accident not caused by the airline.
- Airlines offer a discount for on-time flight changes within 48 hours of purchase. Your departure date must not be more than 15 to 30 days from the start of your trip.
- If your flight is canceled after the departure time, the airline will charge you a entire value of the fare as cancellation fees.
How to Cancel Wow Air Flight?
Wow Air understands that each passenger has a different level of satisfaction. Within the rules of fair play, the airline provides cancellation facilities in two ways (online and offline). Let’s go through the following options to see which one is right for you.
Ticket cancellation via the official website
- Browse the Go Air official website.
- Remember your login credentials to help you complete the account authentication process.
- Visit the Manage Booking page.
- Enter the family name with confirmation.
- Select the journey.
- Tick all the required options.
- Tap on the cancel tab.
- Select the reason for cancellation.
- The system will calculate the refund amount, show the information on the screen, and process the payment.
- To submit your response tap on the confirm tab in order to make sure you’re sending it.
We will cancel your flight reservation if you call the Wow Air customer service line.
- Check how to use the toll-free number, choose your language, and select what type of information you are calling for.
- Go to the passenger services desk, provide your personal data, identify yourself and what you can help with, and the agent will provide you with a confirmation code to give to someone.
- The agent will process your cancellation. We will then send you an email asking for a copy of the form with your response.
- The agent will have to check with their team so that they can tell you what the current Wow Air policy is.
- Make sure you factor in these fees and costs with the price you see listed. For example, if you see a shirt listed at $29, you’ll notice that you need to pay a 6% sales charge on top of that to buy it.
Wow Air handles things online. They handle both customer service and ticket refund issues online without ever having to deal with them on site.
- Reach the Wow Air help desk counter.
- Ask for the Wow Air cancellation form.
- Please fill out the form and you will receive a confirmation code. Please provide all relevant passenger details.
- Go to the counter and share the medical records and death certificates if needed. After that, you will be required by law to re-check all paperwork before submitting them,
- Sometimes there is the requirement for additional fees or calculations. The agent tries to make it easier for clients and will walk them through the process.
Wow Air Refund Policy
Learn more about the Wow Air cancellation policy. You can easily find out if you’ll be able to cancel before the money is pulled from your account.
- You need to cancel your tickets within the specified time period or you won’t receive a refund.
- We don’t allow passengers to make a refund for travel that has been bought using discounted fare tickets.
- As per Wow Air’s refund policy, the passenger is entitled to a full refund if their flight gets cancelled.
- If you’re traveling anywhere and concerned about your flight, you should purchase a Non-Refundable ticket. They’re available for all travel planning options, including airfare and vacation packages.
- Wow Air’s policy specifies that the airline will not make a refund conditional to ticket purchase from official sources.
Wow Air Canceled Flight Compensation Rules
- The airline will not charge the customer any cancellation charges if they cancel their ticket with them.
- The passenger who owns a non-refundable ticket will get a refund due to the Wow Air having canceled their flight only if they give them written notice and in a way that guarantees compensation.
- The airline will offer the following benefits to anyone traveling on a delayed flight for more than 3 hours: Travel voucherFree foodAccommodationOther complimentary services
- Travel voucher
- Free food
- Other complimentary services
- Travel voucher
- Free food
- Other complimentary services
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Wow Air Flight Cancellation Policy
We’re is a cheap airline that offers price protection plans in case of cancellations. There are no cancellation charges if you bought within 72 hours of the flight time, and 20% of the total price if you cancel during booking.
To get a refund from Wow Air, you need to fill the form in two ways. You can do it by filling it in online or fill it in offline.
Passengers use two portals to cancel their reservations: the official website and mobile app. They can also save money on service costs by canceling their reservations online.
A passenger can always back out after they have completed the risk-free period, but only a refund will be granted internationally if they cancel.
If a flight on WOW Air is canceled, you can have the ticket charges waived if you apply for a full refund within three days of the departure date.