Change your travel plans easily with Wizz Air’s change policy. They make it easy for people to book flights online or with one click. You only have to pay 50% of the cost that you selected as your new itinerary and Wizz Air also offers flexible rebooking policies including maximum flexibility
Wizz Air Change Booking Policy
You must change your flight at least 24 hours before departure. You cannot rebook a flight from the same journey within a year.
- If your Wizz Air booking hasn’t been processed within three hours of the scheduled departure, you’ll need to reschedule.
- Wizz Air will process orders once payment is processed. Wizz Air accepts credit cards only for processing the tickets.
- In case of one-way flight booking, passengers can change the flight time, date, and destination at least three hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- When you book your trip, you can change the destination for both legs on the trip. The first leg is required to be the same
- Don’t worry about booking a round-trip flight. They may both have a different origin or destination airport, making it possible to make multiple itineraries or watch for discounts at the last minute!
- If you want to change the dates and times of a trip that’s been booked through Wizz Air, you’ll have to pay to have it changed.
Wizz Air Name Change Policy
Planes must adhere to strict requirements if they want to fly with Wizz Air. There are different passengers name change policies on the company’s website, which should be carefully read by anyone who flies with the airline.
Free of charge if you make a typo error, please alert Wizz Air staff straight away, so they could fix the text for you and you will still be able to fly for your trip.
- An easy way to see when someone has changed the name of their Instagram account is searching for the word ‘formerly’ between their old and new name.
- If a middle name needs to be added or removed as exactly as it matches the government issued Photo-ID or passport, we can handle that for you.
- If there’s one element that changes throughout the booking process, passengers can change their option to make it work.
How Can I Change my Flight with Wizz Air?
Wizz Air customers can adjust their reservations from property to property. One way is to walk through the steps of altering an existing booking, and the second way is by creating a new booking from scratch.
Booking changes online is easy with Wizz Air! Find the cheapest fare for your travel. Our website also has information about our flight schedule and other services available such as baggage delivery and booking a hotel.
- There are a few different ways to alter your Wizz Air online booking. One way is through the airline’s portal, but as a guest you can also do this on their Facebook page and mobile app.
- Select the flight you would like to cancel your reservation
- On the select passengers tab you can choose the passengers for whom you would like to make changes. If you wish to make all the changes, select the ‘All’ option in the same screen.
- Enter the details of your new flight itinerary, including time, date, and destination.
- Find the terms and conditions under the Wizz Air flight change policy. You will also see details of the applicable fare difference in addition to the cost associated with changing your flight.
- Change the payment method and pay the applicable charges quickly and easily online.
- Give it time. You shouldn’t be charged for the change booking for a few days, as long as you get in touch with Wizz Air when it’s confirmed!
- Make sure to read through your new itinerary, once you have collected it. Take time to familiarize yourself with the changes before they’re official.
In case you’re having issues with working with us to make a change for your Wizz Air booking, call our 24/7 helpline and we’ll book the changes for you. We never discriminate between making a change because of age or disability; if that is the case then we can help you out.
Wizz Air Change Check In Details
Passengers on a Wizz Air flight can still change their flight registration or purchase any additional service once the flight check-in is completed.
- To guarantee customer satisfaction, passengers are charged a fee if their request to be checked in is unsuccessful.
- If you forget to change your seat at the check-in desk, there is still a chance that you can make it happen before you board your plane.
Wizz Air Change Flight Fee
Online change fees vary according to the days left until the scheduled departure and are assessed on a per passenger basis in addition to a fare difference. Here’s overview of change fees as per Wizz Air round-trip change policy –
|Duration||Wizz Air Change fees|
|More than 30 days to go||40 USD|
|Between 7-30 days||45 USD|
|Within 7 days from scheduled departure||50 USD|
Wizz Air is one of the cheapest airlines in Western Europe, so passengers have no need to worry about changing flight fees.
Wizz Air Flight Change Policy – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Firstly, you will need to login to your Wizz Air account. Next, navigate to the tab ‘My Profile’ and edit your email address. After that, click on “Save change” to finalize the change. It is always easy to reach our Change email for changes in cases where it isn’t possible.
Booking changes must be processed more than three hours before departure. You need to visit your departure airport and head to Wizz Air change booking counter. Keep your six-digit booking reference handy, and check to see if the Wizz Air flight change policy is applicable on your reservation. You can pay for changes in cash or through debit/credit card.
Wizz Air checked-in their customers faster online, so they added a new functionality to the light tickets. The three changes they allow are changing the gender that may have been wrongly selected, your middle name and adding an extra three letters where one could have been wrong.
If your flight is on the same day and only the flight schedule was changed, you will be able to choose which seat you want. If your flight schedule has been changed to another day, you will be asked if you want to change your seats at no charge.
Wizz Air has a policy in place that allows passengers to changed their flight reservation or purchase any additional service as long as the check-in is complete. Passengers will also have to pay a fee if they want their ticket changed at the airport before boarding. But, Wizz Air lets passengers update their seats once the check-in is completed for free.