People are often confused when it comes to making changes to their flight tickets due to the fear of shelling out more money. To help passengers make changes easily, save money, and enjoy rewards on the go, Vueling Airlines has created its own custom made policy on changing a flight.
Vueling Flight Change Policy: Key Highlights
- Vueling’s flight change policy is that if a passenger has a valid ticket, he or she can make changes on the airline’s website within 24 hours of booking. However, once the risk-free period ends, passengers will have to pay the determined change fee according to the service ordered for any future changes.
- If you haven’t used your airline tickets before you fly, you’ll need to let Vueling know. They will make the name change for you at no extra fee, but you’ll need to purchase the ticket from an authorized source in order to do so.
- If you need to change the date or time of your booking, there is no risk. Any changes made in official websites will be free. But any changes must be made within 24 hours of booking.
- With a TimeFlex ticket, passengers are allowed to switch classes on the plane for free. They will have to pay a fare difference if they want to upgrade from economy or purchase other services, like movie tickets or in-flight wifi.
- Passengers with Basic and Optima and Family fare tickets have to pay a Vueling change fee if they want to make changes after the allotted time limit has expired.
Vueling 24 Hours Flight Change Policy
When you book a flight with Vueling, you have a 24-hour window to make adjustments. Be sure to take this opportunity to make changes if needed! To learn more about the free 24-hour change policy that Vueling offers, check out this website!
- Sometimes, a flight can get canceled or rescheduled, and customers will be happy that they were given the chance to choose whether to remain on the original ticket or not.
- You change your booking up to two times during one day with changes for free. Both changes would also not affect your wallet negatively and would save you more money on change fee payments.
- The Vueling change policy is great for customers who need to make last-minute changes. You can avoid any change fees and make changes without any risk by having your ticket changed.
- Despite the ticket format, change fees under Vueling’s 24 hours flight change policy apply.
Vueling Airlines Flight Change Policy According to Fare Types
The carrier aims to make its customers’ travel experience comfortable. It’s updated much of its policy and has made components for different fare types, so you can easily find information specific to your needs.
- Basic fare ticket
This ticket is the most affordable of all the fares offered by the airline. However, due to its uncomfortable nature, this fare only appeals to very fanatic travelers who are looking for savings.
- You can change your reservation up to 3 times a year with our Flex Pack service. In the unlikely event of something going wrong, you don’t have to worry about any additional fare being charged on your account.
- If a Basic fare ticket holder changes their flight schedule 24 hours or more before departure, they will not be charged any Vueling changes fee. If a passenger needs to make adjustments to their plan less than 24 hours before departure, the passenger needs to pay for any Vuelings changes fees.
- Vueling is one of the leading low-cost airlines in the industry. It offers a wide range of products and services, from which people can choose the best for their travels.
- The price of the journey changes depending on certain package options that are included and the airline assumes liability. The traveler may be charged EURO 50 per way/passenger.
- If you want to change your Vueling flight a day before or after it was originally scheduled, we charge $50.
- The customer will be exempted from Vueling changes fee. The customer will not be charged for any changes made to the original date of departure or arrival on his/her travel ticket.
- Optima and Family fare tickets
The Optima and Family fare tickets are similar to the basic fare ticket type, but they have extra bonuses. These are ideal for passengers traveling with friends and families. With these tickets, you can carry more luggage and complete check-in faster.
- Customers booked on an Optima and a Family fare, who want to change the dates of their journey, will not need to pay a change fee the first time, provided that the date is changed on or after 24/04/2018.
- Passengers who change their flight dates for the second or subsequent period must pay for each changed ticket.
- Passengers who purchase flexible pack service can make changes and modifications on their journey without incurring the difference in fare, however, they are charged for the change made by the air carrier on the passenger’s behalf.
- You can change your flight on the same day of departure. You will have to pay the necessary fees to do so.
- Passengers who have finished checking in cannot change the day of departure on their tickets. They must purchase a new ticket for the modified itinerary.
- TimeFlex fare ticket
Vueling offers “TimeFlex” fares in business sectors and they’re classified as business class tickets. They’re more expensive than cheaper routes but they have greater comfort and flexibility.
- You can make multiple changes to your flight up to three days before departure on most airlines, with TimeFlex’s flexible fares.
- Passengers have the option to change their flights or make a reservation up to a month before departure, without incurring change fees or penalty charges.
- For passengers looking to get the most out of their journey, they should make sure they book TimeFlex fare tickets.
- Your information is saved for future use, but if you need to make a change before your itinerary, talk with your travel agent or contact the airline on their preferred method.
- Vueling provides potential customers with ways to see if their flight’s been cancelled before leaving for the airport.
- If passengers do not cancel online, they will need to pay for changing their initial travel plans and the service fee.
Vueling Name Change Policy
Following the Vueling magnitude revolution oneworld, their name changed to Vueling. It’s thus time for you to find out about all of the different policy changes.
- Vueling will make all the necessary changes to its rules and regulations that are required to accommodate the name change.
- Vueling allows for passengers to change their names before their trip. You must make the request within a certain time frame however, if you are unable to the flight is not subject to cancellation.
- If a change is made within the risk-free time, there are no changes associated with that change.
- Vueling will charge EURO 40 as change fees. If the modifications were done after the risk-free period, there is a 20% chance of changing your flight.
Vueling Flight Change Fees
Airline change fees vary depending on which type of ticket you need to change, the length of time since issue, and where your new flight takes off from. Explanations for all Vueling Airlines can be found below:
- Vueling’s change fee is determined according to the policy. The passenger is not obligated to pay the fee, so they can always cancel the service.
- The passenger with the Basic, Optima and Family tickets must pay an additional USD 40 – 50 (per way) in change fees.
- If your ticket for a Time Flex fare allows you to change the airline or date of travel, then you are not charged an airline change fee.
- People who purchase the Flex Pack service package won’t have to pay any change fees. This program helps passengers save money with Basic, Optima, and Extended-Family tickets.
Methods to Change Flights with Vueling Airlines
Vueling, like most airlines, provides flight change services via multiple networks. Many people choose to make changes online because it saves them time and resources. However, they can still do offline on certain occasions. The downside of offline procedures is that you must physically visit the site (official outlet), pay more money (called service fees), and put in more work.
Online change process
Online Assessment is easy to create and perform. This method offers 4 quick steps that involve visiting the website or app, filling in survey responses, submit your results, and choose your next steps.
Remember to complete the authentication process by logging in with your username and password.
You can open or close your reservation from the manage booking option.
Visit my trip section. Select the type of trip you want and fill out the required information.
Ensure that the information provided above is correct and select what changes you want made to your ticket. Then pay the change fees according to the Vueling flight change policy.
As soon as the algorithm is finished, you will be able to see what has been applied.
Once the process is completed, you’ll receive a confirmation email on your registered IDs with instructions for the modified ticket.
Offline change process
The procedure for planning a trip with Vueling requires more items than the offline option. You should consider waiting to invest in your trip through Vueling counters and customer service number before you decide on this method.
It is best not to book your trip to Spain using secondary sources like airline website or filling in a form because they will place you on the shortest line. Instead, only email us at email@example.com over the phone and we can make sure you are on the right track.
Dial the Vueling customer service number or any other toll-free number as per your location.
Request management. Request an official contact in the form of a phone call, email or messaging to get connected with them.
Help make your move easy by pointing out all the documents that need to be changed, and tell the agent what needs to happen next, such as initiating change request process on your behalf.
Reminder to file for returns (generate and print a receipt, bag items for return to store, fill out the product care card)
We will figure out the best itinerary for your trip based on availability and how long you plan to stay.
Step 6 -Pay for your Vueling airfare with the one of the available options. This is an official tax-free process. Our customer service will deliver a receipt and the most recent tickets to your confirmed email address.
Frequently Asked Questions – Vueling Flight Change Policy
To change the seats, just call the Vueling customer service phone number. You will select one of the available language options, then be connected to an agent who will ask your name and other necessary details. Once you have provided all the information needed, they will connect you with a new seat if there is one available. All you need to do is pay for the charge.
We’re easy to make changes! If you need to change your flight booking, the airline charges change fees on top of the ticket price. Vueling Airlines has a different policy for passengers who booked their tickets indirectly through a third party.
To change your partner’s name, you will have to pay a change fee. It all depends on the airline policy and availability, as each one of them has a different policy. The outcome is uncertain because that decision depends on these things. Not in the risk-free area: A change fee fare differenceWith Flex Pack service: No change fee fare difference
Yes. If modifications are done outside the risk-free period.No. If modifications are done within 24 hours of booking it won’t affect your rental value.
To change the passenger name, they have several options. Some of them are mentioned on the air carrier’s website:-· A live chat feature is available on their smartphone app and official website · They can call Vueling customer service · For postal applications please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org · A Vueling airport counter is at your disposal too · It is also possible to change your booking through the mobile app.