US Airways Carry-on bags
Luggage sizes vary depending on the airline you’re traveling with. Please contact your preferred flight to find your size and limit.
- Your carry-on bag must be at least 22 x 14 x 9 inches in order to check it, and 23 x 36 x 56 cm (including handles and wheels) to send it on an airplane.
- Check the dimensions of your carry-on and any personal items that you want to bring with you on your flight. All personal items must fit under their seat in front of them.
- When you travel, you never know what the weather will be like. You should carry your clothes in a soft-sided garment bag or a side-zip organiser that fits under your seat or on top of your roll bag.
Carry-on rules for US Airways Express
Check your confirmation number to see which airline’s flight you are on. Many companies have flights from major airports across the country. If you’re not sure, board a Southwest Airlines or US Airways flight for worry-free flying!
- Sometimes tourists find it difficult to get all their belongings on a plane. Carry only one personal item and leave the rest in a bag at home.
- You can stop worrying about lugging all your luggage around or needing to throw it into a car once you arrive. You will be given one carry-on bag on the loading dock when your flight arrives and that bag is returned to you at the end of your departure.
On your airfare and the extra bag, you can bring the 2 extra bags that are allowed. Coconuts and duty-free items go into designated carry-on luggage and diaper bags.
TSA carry-on restrictions
For information about travelling with liquids, knitting needles or other items, please contact the TSA for assistance.