Singapore Airlines Baggage Allowance 
Website – www.singaporeair.com
Singapore Airlines, the company that flies to seventy destinations in 38 countries, is the national carrier of Singapore.
Knowing your luggage allowance for Singapore Airlines before your flight can ensure that you have all of the essentials on your trip.
To make it easy to identify our checked baggage in airports, remember to label the bags with full contact information.
Singapore Airlines Baggage Allowance Summary
More info at Singaporeair.com
Singapore Airlines Check-in Allowance
Restrictions on luggage have different Class of flights. Carry-on bags can vary in size and weight, so we offer instruction to help you through this confusing process.
- Proper Size Carry-on and Semester EVA-Lite Luggage / Economy Class – One FREE piece, all of your luggage’s pieces should not weigh more than 7kg each and they can’t be larger than 115cm on each side.
- Suites / First Class / Business Class – 2 FREE pieces, 7KGSum of length, width and height of each piece should not exceed 115cm.
Singapore Airlines Personal Item Allowance
You can take some items with you on board for free (hand baggage, cabin baggage and glasses)
- Camera bag
- Laptop/notebook bag
- Reading material
- Infant’s food and care items that weigh less than six kilograms
- Duty-free goods (where permitted).
When customers check in, they should make sure they are aware of the baggage allowance displayed on their ticket.
Singapore Airlines Weight Limits
|Infants are allowed 10kg of baggage. Additionally, a fully collapsible stroller or pushchair and carry-cot or car seat may be checked in without charge.|
- If you are travelling to and from Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Brunei, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, New York, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, and the United Arab Emirates or United Kingdom (“selected destinations”, please note that the weight limitations on your luggage cannot exceed 32kg per bag per destination.
If you are travelling to or from Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Brunei, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, New York, New Zealand, Russians Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain Sri Lanka and Turkey, please note that the maximum weight allowed for your checked bags is 32 kg.
Some luggage is not checked-in with excess baggage and will arrive to the destination more quickly.
Singapore Airlines Restrictions
Travelers are advised not to pack items such as explosives, fireworks, ammunition and other dangerous articles into their checked bags.
- Securities / Negotiable papers
- Silverware / Precious metals
- Money / Jewellery / Other valuable items
- Items of value and fragile (not such as your passport) are kept safe in a location with proper safety measures. Transactions are done in a secure place to prevent theft
Singapore Airlines Baggage Tips
- Be aware of how much luggage costs and what the rules are before flying with Singapore Airlines.
- You can share bags with other people who have similar needs to you. It will reduce the number of bags you need and also not result in additional airline baggage fees.
- Pack your most essential items and consider a compression device to compress them in order to reduce their weight.
- Joining the Singapore Airlines rewards program lets you get your bags for free. There are also lots of other benefits you’ll get by signing up – like discounts and frequent flyer points.
- Consider using compression to effectively cut the size of your pack while decreasing the weight by 10-20%.
More information about Singapore Airlines baggage allowance policy can be found here.
More info at Singaporeair.com