It’s an unfortunate possibility that something may happen to the travel plans we have planned. At Shenzhenairlines, passengers who are traveling with us can expect the best flexibility and no hassles in getting their cancelled flight taken care of. Here are the important highlights from their policy –
- As per Shenzhen Airlines’s ticket cancellation policy, the cancellation and amendment must be requested on the whole package and the applicable Shenzhen Airlines cancellation fee will be charged subject to the fare rules associated with the booking and will be advised at the time of Shenzhen Airlines’ booking.
- When you purchase a ticket, Shenzhen Airlines releases a specific part of your flight to the public via their self-serve website. Even after cancelling the ticket itself, this component remains nonrefundable and cannot be cancelled.
- If your travel is cancelled because of a problem with the flight, Shenzhen Airlines may charge you a fee.
- No one will be charged if they don’t show up. We won’t charge you or take any money if you don’t arrive for your appointment.
- Cancellation policy is that after the commencement of travel, there’s no refund in part or full for services included in flight booking and not used by travelers.
- Passengers can cancel Shenzhen Airlines tickets online and receive a 30% refund if they had purchased the ticket directly from the Shenzhen Airlines reservation portal.
- You are able to cancel your reservation with Shenzhen Airlines within 24 hours of purchase. There will be no additional cancellation fee for the flight, as long as it is arranged before one week before departure.
- Shenzhen Airlines full cancellation policy is 50% discount on all tickets and classes of service, with the exception of Award tickets.
Shenzhen Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation
With our Shenzhen Airlines 24 hour cancellation policy, passengers are allowed to cancel their tickets within 24 hours from the booking date provided that the departure date must be 7 days in advance at the time of cancellation. Please view the terms and conditions below for our Shenzhen Airlines policy.
- You can cancel and get a full refund 24 hours after purchasing Shenzhen Airlines Basic Fare before any cancellation fee.
- Shenzhen Airlines 24 hour cancellation applies to tickets booked at official website, Shenzhen Airlines ticket offices, and through the customer service line.
- Our reservations are guaranteed to be fulfilled. We respectfully cancel the flight within 24 hours of your purchase and you’ll get a full refund.
- The airline stores credit or refund from Shenzhen Airlines will be transferred back to the original form of payment, except for the gift certificates used to purchase flights. The flight purchases will recognized as Electronic Travel Certificates on your account.
- At Shenzhen Airlines, if you change your mind after booking a flight, there is a $5 cancellation fee for every ticket. The good news is that the more people joining your trip, the more chances there are in getting your money back.
- To avoid ticket disruptions, all tickets must be booked using a credit card and will not be cancelled if more than 24 hours before departure.
Shenzhen Airlines Cancellation Fee
Here are the details about the Shenzhen Airlines’ cancellation fees to help calm passengers’ fears
|Class of your e-ticket||The time we receive your cancellation request|
|6 hours prior to departing Time||In 6 hours or after departing time|
|First, Business Class||Free charge||5% of fare charge|
|Economy Class, Y||Free charge||5% of fare charge|
|10%-40% discount on Economy||20% of fare charge||30% of fare charge|
|45%-60% discount on Economy||40% of fare charge||50% of fare charge|
|Below 60% discount||Non-refundable||Non-refundable|
How to cancel a flight with Shenzhen Airlines?
We know how to make a Shenzhen Airlines ticket request. We offer the opportunity to make a request for cancellation online, in person, or on the phone.
Ticket Cancellation Online
This is the step-by-step procedure for requesting a cancellation of an Shenzhen Airlines flight, followed by an explanation of how to do it:
- Travel websites like Expedia allow you to compare prices for airfare and hotels on its website.
- Enter the booking reference of a passenger in the required field. See their ticket on your computer screen. Click on the Retrieve Booking button to view it.
- Cancel any service if you would like to avoid a future trip. Click the ‘Cancel’ tab button next to the flight itinerary and select your desired flight options (today, tomorrow, or days from now).
- Shenzhen Airlines website is checking whether the given booking is eligible. Please note that only an unused portion of the flight booking can be qualified for the flight cancellation.
- Scroll down on this page, to see how much longer you may be speaking with your agent, the taxes and fees you may have been charged and if there are any other options available to you if your flight is cancelled.
- When you agree to the Shenzhen Airlines cancellation refund amount and confirm, you’ll be automatically redirected back to the page where you can enter your credit card information.
- We provide the ability for airline passengers to request a refund from the company. It will take 7-10 days for a refund, once it is credited back to your original form of payment.
Ticket Cancellation Over The Phone
Passengers are able to contact Shenzhen Airlines by contacting this phone number in case they need the flight cancelled.
- Do not lose the ticket number. Be sure to write it down. Make a note of how you were transferred and also your new contact information.
- Ask the agent to cancel your flight booking. You can then check to see whether or not your flight is eligible for cancellation under the Shenzhen Airlines cancellation policy.
- Note that only unused portions of the flight booking can be counted towards the airline’s claims.
- If you cancel your Shenzhen Airlines trip, we will notify you accordingly. There are taxes and fees associated with this cancellation and refunds can’t be issued unless the fees are paid.
- If you agree with the Shenzhen Airlines policy on cancelling flights, then ask the customer service manager for a cancellation.
- If a flight cancellation request has been completed and passengers have submitted their transaction information, the refund will most likely be in the passengers’ original form of payment.
Ticket Cancellation At The Airport
Passengers at Shenzhen Airport can go to the airport or nearest ticket office Monday through Friday to cancel their flight for any reason before boarding. Sunday and holiday, passengers can inquire about that service via phone or online platform.
- Make your way to the departure terminal at least 3 hours before the scheduled departure time to be eligible for Shenzhen Airlines ticket cancellation.
- Booking travel can often be complicated. Be sure to consult the requirement of your airline, as their policies give limited options for cancellation and refunding.
- Passengers need to know that only unused accommodations will be reimbursed for the flight cancellation.
- You’ll be notified of what steps you must take in order to make sure you can get a refund on your Shenzhen Airlines flight booking.
- If you agree with the amount they ask you to pay towards your refund, ask the agent to cancel it.
- You will receive a confirmation on your email within 1-2 business days of completing the request. The due Shenzhen Airlines refund takes 7-10 business days to process.
Shenzhen Airlines Refund Policy
There is an overview of the Shenzhen Airlines policy for ticket cancellation refunds.
- There are conditions for refund. These include Shenzhen Airlines cancellation fees and charge.
- The Shenzhen Airlines Passenger Policy states that passengers will be given a refund of choices made and cancellation cost on the credit card used at the time of purchase. Certain banks may have a different time to process refunds, please contact your bank for more information
- Shenzhen Airlines has a number of rules when it comes to refunding fares. Discounts are eligible for different types of trips, depending on their last-minute nature and the class of service requested.
- If a passenger bought their ticket directly from the Shenzhen Airlines reservation portal on a refundable fare, they will be able to cancel it online for a full refund up until 72 hours before departure.
- If you are having a cancellation related issue on your Shenzhen Airlines ticket, the airline will process a refund for you based on these fees and taxes.
- Shenzhen Airlines computes a refund on canceled flights based on the refund plans available. A credit will be issued to the debit/credit card used at the time of booking
- You must consistently keep an eye out for flight cancellations – 2-3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time or within the time given in the booking.
- The restrictions for a refund before the new travel that Shenzhen Airlines provides are too stringent for most consumers.
Shenzhen Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
People who wish to cancel their flights are able to do so with Shenzhen Airlines. The new one-day refund policy provides passengers with a day’s comfort and peace of mind when they change their plans.
If you are planning to visit China, Shenzhen Airlines and having to cancel a flight – they will refund your ticket with the following conditions: if the cancellation was done via official website, via the reservation center of Shenzhen Airlines, or by contacting the customer service.
As per Shenzhen Airlines’ flight cancellation policy, the ticket cancellation cost varies from 6 hours to 6 hours prior to the departure time of your flight and within a 6 hour window. We show you the cost at the top of this page.
Generally, all Shenzhen Airlines bookings are done through official websites or the customer contact center. If a flight is canceled or unused, it’s because the flight wasn’t prepaid, and only refund requests from the Shenzhen Airlines customer contact center may be processed.