Shandong Airlines was established on March 12, 1994. It began operations in September of the same year and joined the New Star Aviation Alliance together with five other small Chinese airlines to improve their services in September 1997. The airline headquarters are in Jinan, Shandong and they operate a huge network connecting important Chinese cities such as Jina.
Shandong Airlines Flight Cancellation Provisions
Shandong Airlines is an airline targeted to travellers due to their flight modification and cancellation policies. They keep the queues at a minimum, while also driving away with them and giving some other perks too.
- Cancellations of airline tickets within the risk-free period do not require a full refund. Within six days before departure, you will only be compensated for the cost of your ticket.
- According to their cancellation policy, Shandong Airlines charges cancellation fees when canceling flights after the booking period (the no-cancellation period).
- The cancellation charges are determined by which tickets have been purchased. Passengers will usually have to pay up to 90% of the total ticket fare as cancellation fees, depending on which options they selected while booking their flight.
- Airlines have strict travel rules: if you’re travelling with a company that deals with bookings on your behalf, they don’t have much leverage in terms of refunding cancelled flights.
- “Non-refundable” tickets take away the option of canceling. They can also be expensive because it’s hard to predict demand before event day, as there are not refunds or exchanges available once the ticket is bought.
- If a passenger is not able to travel, they may cancel the trip without penalty before their scheduled departure time. They will get a refund only if the carrier announces that it will allow rescheduling of the flight with no fee.
- Your refund will vary depending on the mode of purchase (for example, if you bought a product in-store, it may take more than four business weeks to get your refund).
- Airlines have different cancellation policy. Depending on the reason for the cancelation some airlines may impose a fee for cancellations for whatever reason, but there’s always a chance that the money is returned if help is asked for.
- Cancellations with Shandong Airlines cannot be made through an agency or other company. If you issue a request, your refund will not be given.
- As per the Shandong Airlines ticket cancellation policy, if your flight gets delayed for more than six hours, you will not have to pay a cancellation fee. If you want to rebook the flight for a discounted rate and it’s solely based on the airline policies, you should talk with customer service.
- To request the cancellation of a Shandong Airlines ticket through offline methods, you need to pay a service and administration fee.
Shandong Airlines 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Want to cancel the ticket? Please delete this sentence or re-work your sentence with the following points on our 24 hour cancellation policy and have a successful refund.
- You have the right to cancel your purchase if you’re not satisfied with the product within 24 hours.
- The Shandong Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy allows for cancellation of all tickets, but if you can’t find a definitive way to cancel, you’ll miss out.
- If you want a full refund, you should make sure you leave at least one week before your scheduled departure date.
- We are very strict in the terms and conditions of our booking engine. If you book numerous reservations with us, there will be cancellation charges to our fare types and destinations based on your reservation.
- If a flight is being advertised as a promo ticket, any refund plan for that trip does not apply.
- It’s always best to check the cancellation policy for your ticket, because you may be charged a cancellation fee even if you cancel it on the same day.
Shandong Airlines Cancellation Fee
When the risks of letting someone just fly when they want to expire (which can take up to two years), they might get hit with N/A fees. So, the airlines manage their smoothly by charging this fee.
- If you are booking a flight, we make sure that you know the policy beforehand. You can find out the policy quick and easily before purchasing your tickets so you aren’t caught off-guard.
- Saving a major portion on tickets is easy! When you buy your ticket through Shandong Airlines, make sure you cancel this ticket within the risk-free period or else the fees will rapidly rise.
- If you don’t show up for a flight on time and want to cancel, you may be required to pay the whole ticketed price.
- You will be charged an additional service fee if you cancel your scheduled flight with our company through traditional methods.
- When the risk-free time expires, you will have to pay cancellation fees based on the kind of tickets you booked in order to get a refund.
- As per the Shandong Airlines cancellation policy, you can not change the method of cancellation. When you book a trip, that’s how your plan will work. If you want to change it, put it on your shopping list.
- Shandong Airlines have a fee if you cancel your flight through a third party. They will charge the whole value of your ticket, or sometimes the cost of the trip.
- When you cancel your China Air tickets, Shandong Airlines charges a cancellation fee up to USD 500. They might also charge extra depending on your circumstances.
Get an idea of the Shandong Airlines cancellation fees. Also, this doesn’t mean you’ll have to pay the exact amount shown below. Get help from the local officials and Shandong Airlines customer service by calling their number for full information about the cancellation fees.
|Shandong Airlines Cancellation Fees|
|Class of your e-ticket||Shandong Airlines ticket cancellation request received 6 hours or more before departure||Shandong Airlines ticket cancellation request received 6 hours or less prior to the scheduled departure|
|First, Business Class||Free charge||5% of fare charge|
|Economy Class, Y||Free charge||5% of fare charge|
|10%-40% discount on Economy||20% of fare charge||30% of fare charge|
|45%-60% discount on Economy||40% of fare charge||50% of fare charge|
|Below 60% discount||Non-refundable||Non-refundable|
How To Cancel Flight Shandong Airlines?
There are a number of ways to cancel your Shandong Airlines ticket. You can use Shandong Airlines call centers, online channels, and in-person at the airport.
Before the airline’s cancellation policy is illustrated, we would like to inform you in advance that you may have to pay service fees or other associated fees if you cancel your tickets using the offline method.
Shandong Airlines Ticket Cancellation Online
- Visit our website, click the green SIGN IN button, enter your username and password to secure an account.
- You need to navigate to the Bookings section of your Home screen in order to view your bookings.
- Write down the reservation number or booking code on a piece of paper with your passenger’s last name in the appropriate fields.
- Check your response by tapping on the search tab next to it.
- Now, select the trip.
- Click on the cancel tab.
- Fill the form with your reasons for flight cancellation or update your travel plans to see if your trip can still take place.
- To have your flight booked, you’ll need to know a lot of information about the trip including when and where you are going as well as your age, number of passengers and departure and arrival details.
- Review the input while going through the Chinese Airlines cancellation policy.
- Continue to be successful by applying for our job opening on our website.
- You no longer need to worry about substantial fees if you want to cancel your Shandong Airlines ticket.
- If the booking fee is included in the total booking fee, then you will be charged for it automatically.
- The system will calculate the refund.
- You’ll get a refund of your purchase with a confirmation email in your inbox and the details you need inside.
Ticket Cancellation Over The Phone
- Dial the number on the contact page and it will get connected to the Shandong Airlines flight cancellation team.
- By using a booking code with the family name, you can easily help verify that a customer is actually that person.
- Connect with the travel executive for a personalized trip package. Mention your interests, location and budget so they can suggest something that meets your needs.
- Cancel your scheduled journey with the booking agent.
- If you want to cancel your Shandong Airlines flight, make sure to provide the details required by their cancellation form. It will help make the process easier
- The agent will inform you about the Shandong Airlines cancellation policy. Double check how much your ticket costs before you finalize the purchase.
- The agent will start calculating the refund value once you confirm cancellation. You will not have to pay any additional fees like Shandong Airlines cancellation fees or other administration charges.
- While we work with any airline, including those listed below, we would need to submit the ticket cancellation form if your request to cancel that particular ticket is for one of the following:
- We will send you more details. We’ll send you the confirmed ID’s and get back to you via email so that we can handle your case promptly.
Ticket Cancellation at Authorized Center or Airport
- You need to know how to reach the Shandong Airlines flight cancellation team. You can either get a hold of them through the authorized center or airport help desk counter in case of an emergency.
- When you know the name of the person that books you, share it with a representative up front. They will help get connected and complete the order.
- Fill out and send in the Shandong Airlines form by including the passenger’s name, age, booking number, departure and arrival details, and all other required information.
- Call the Shandong Airlines representative or fill out the form online to learn what is required of you when cancelling your ticket.
- Request the agent to share important information about the Shandong Airlines refund policy before submitting the form.
- You won’t have to pay any additional cancellation fees or other charges for Shandong Airlines flights once you purchase them.
- Once you can successfully cancel your flight the Shandong Airlines team will be in touch with you about how much money back you’ll get.
- You can cancel your ticket without any concerns. All you need to do is submit the Shandong Airlines form and we will send you a confirmation with any contact details that have already been provided in the reservation.
- Please check the time it takes your refund to be sent back, you should receive a response within one or two business days.
Shandong Airlines Refund Policy
To receive a full refund, the passenger must cancel between 24 hours and one week before the reservation date and still be within 30 days of when they made the reservation. There are a few simple points about Shandong Airlines’ refund policy that you can learn more about by continuing.
- You can cancel your ticket to get your money back. There are different fees you will have to pay depending on what kind of ticket you purchased.
- Cancellation fees are almost standard with most airline tickets. Airlines charge between $50-150 USD for flights that were originally booked without being fully paid for.
- You can request a change or cancellation for your Shandong Airlines ticket reservation anytime. Please be sure to check with the airline’s terms and conditions to find out the applicable fees.
- The Shandong Airlines refund policy is that the airline will not entertain your refund request if the reservation or cancellation is processed by using a third-party source.
- If an allotted period has passed without a reservation with non-refundable options, you will not be able to get a refund.
- Airlines can leave people with tickets that they can cancel if they no longer want their ticket. Passengers who have a ticket and are willing to change their mind, it is easy in case of refundable tickets.
- The Shandong Airlines refund policy states you will only be eligible for refunds if the flight was purchased through their authorized channels.
- The refund will be initiated to the passenger account within three business weeks. Within this time, cardholders may get their refund in the time range of 10-14 weeks. If you booked tickets through credit card, then you may get your refund in 10-14 weeks.
- To cancel your reservation, you must cancel it on the same day that it was made. Cancel your reservation, and make sure the departure date is at least one week away from now.
- You could get a full refund if your flight gets canceled for these reasons:Operational failureGovernment lawsBad weather
- Operational failure
- Government laws
- Bad weather
- The airline will not process your refund request without you submitting through official channels.
- The airlines policy on flight delays states that, when flights get delayed over six hours, they will refund you the full cost of your original ticket. Rebooking a flight costs little.
- You’ll need to pay service and administration fees additionally for requesting the Shandong Airlines ticket cancellation through the offline methods.
- Shandong Airlines’s policy on refunds is as follows. Reserving an airline ticket automatically kicks off a six-month booking period. You’ll need to cancel ahead of the end of that period in order to avoid being charged cancellation fees because it’s against their policy.
- Operational failure
- Government laws
- Bad weather
Frequently Asked Questions – Shandong Airlines Ticket Cancellation
As per the Shandong Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy, passengers will need to pay a cancellation fee if their booking is canceled within six days of departure. As for cancellations made during the cancellation risk-free period, passengers can receive a full refund in three weeks’ time.
To get a refund with Shandong Airlines, you need to know your fare type, destination, or number of passengers if traveling internationally.
We want our customers to be fully satisfied. We refund your money when you cancel a booking within 24 hours of making it, through the authorized channels.
We never cancel flights due to bad weather, government orders, or other reasons. It’s because of operational concerns that we go ahead with cancelling flights.
Getting a refund for flights with Shandong Airlines is simple. Once you’ve contacted the airline and asked for your money back, the representatives will give you an option of either crediting your flight to a new credit card or currency, or refunding you in cash.
In the case of flight cancellations, you will need to pay service and administration fees added to the cancellation charges if you opt for offline or self-service methods.
No. There are authorized channels where you can make a booking for the aforementioned service. The refund will be initiated to your passenger account within three weeks of initial purchase.