Airlines try to accommodate everyone who wants to fly. You may be expecting a window seat, while the other person prefers an aisle seat. The Indigo Airlines flight change policy guarantees you will always have an option that works best for you.
Get more information in less time by having a detailed guide on Indigo Airlines flight change policy. Find out all the terms and contract rules with Indigo Airlines
Indigo Airlines Ticket Change Policy
There are different ways you can change your ticket. The airline will give you the opportunity to experience many destinations through the changes.
- Indigo Airlines provide their customers with flexibility when they change their flights. The policies are easy-to-follow, and you can cancel a flight without a fee at any time up to 7 days before departure.
- When you miss out on the inexpensive opportunities for change that are available during their early booking window, your changes become much more expensive. You are only allowed a single free change after the earliest time period as it becomes impossible to get a cheaper deal this second time around.
- If group reservations have been made for your event, you might be able to find the tickets online or on the site to change some of the individuals’ names and dates. To help troubleshoot any difficulties, contact customer support.
- If you exceed the change fee for your tickets, then you can’t do it via your own self-service bookings through our website. But if you have done this and need to change it, or have made a mistake and need to get things fixed, contact us and we will make sure to fix your issue for free.
- For a smooth process, all travelers need to do is make the change at the point of purchase. Indigo Airlines gives travelers plenty of options for changes during flight, no matter where they are on the globe.
Indigo Airlines Flight Change Policy: Overall Changes
- The change of flight date is flexible if you want it to be. However, it depends on your preference whether you might lose the free offers that have been provided in the previous flight.
- If you are traveling on Indigo Airlines, your name cannot be changed. This means that you cannot sell your ticket or transfer it. If you’re in any sort of trouble for a typing error during booking, you can reach out to us for help.
- The airline’s process for name changes takes a few more steps than that. But it makes the necessary legal checks to ensure the alteration is correct, no matter how minor.
- Indigo Airlines helps travelers to find a seat and then book it in advance. They also offer options for travelers who don’t want to make their seat reservations in advance.
- When traveling to a destination, some people might think “this change will take too much time and energy.” However, the airline always makes exceptions for passengers if they are having trouble getting into or out of a country. Plus, air travelers should always make sure to carry literature that proves their case in order to get the exception approved.
- Have 24 hours to find a time frame that meets your needs and make the necessary alterations within that time frame. If you do not have the desired span of time even by an hour, you will incur additional charges and we will refund these premium costs to you.
Indigo Airlines Change Booking Charges
There’s a change fee that the passengers have to pay if they miss out on the changed window. It varies according to what conditions are met and the passenger needs to know the exact cost of these terms to avoid difficulty.
- If the passenger is making a change that could result in a fee before four days from the ride date, they will be charged 2500 INR.
- If passengers change the departure date from 0 to 3 days prior to their trip and request the refund for their unused tickets, a small fee will be paid for them.
- If you would like to change your flight, a fee must be paid by the passenger. If the new flight is cheaper than the old one, then the difference will be reimbursed to you on a case-by-case basis.
- Some airlines have a larger change fee for international flights rather than domestic flights. The final payment is usually due after the changes have been done.
- The most common change or cancellation fees depend on your destination, class, and travel insurance. In some cases, the fee is 1000 INR even if you’re making a change within 24 hours.
Several Ways To Change Indigo Airlines Flight Ticket
Who doesn’t love options, right? If a flight is delayed and you have time to check in for an earlier flight then you should do that. Or maybe you can even change your bookings! The airline has provided a myriad of ways to change booking. What’s keeping you away from exploring all the options for changes? Read along and find out.
Indigo Airlines Change Flight Booking Online
You have the option to change your ticket at the airport in several ways. Using online methods, the airline charges no service fee.
How To Change Your Indigo Airlines Ticket Via A Call?
If you know someone who is confident in booking travel accommodations and is reliable, then they should book it on their own. If you don’t have a background in booking travel accommodations and are not reliable, or if your budget or timeline prevents you from doing so, call Expedia Concierge at 1-866-693-3377.
If you’re making the changes in this way, then you are going to pay a small fee for each one. There is also an airline service charge for when professional help is needed by the passengers.
Change Your Indigo Airlines Ticket By Visiting The Ticket Center
If you would like to make a change and are not willing to make the change via either of the aforementioned ways, don’t worry. If you’d like to try the only face-to-face method then you can do so here. You can also find the entire procedure listed below.
If you make your changes at the airport, you’ll pay a small fee. Depending on what type of change service it is and the conditions of that change, there may be an additional charge, too.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Indigo Airlines Flight Change Policy
Yes. The airline allows you to make changes to your itinerary in several ways, but in some cases they might not accommodate your request. If you have booked your tickets online, you can’t change them at the last minute and Indigo Airlines won’t help you with a changing ticket of any kind unless you speak directly with an agent (unless it’s a one-for-one exchange).
Yes. If you are making changes before 24 hours, you can make the changes in your seat for free. The airline also gives its customers the right to reserve their desired seats in advance to avoid any last minute trouble.
Yes. If the passengers make changes 4 days before the departure date, they would have to pay a small fee of 2500 INR. If they make changes on the third day or the same day of departure, they are charged with 4000 INR. As per Indigo Airlines flight change policy, the change fee immensely depends on several factors such as the time of change, destination and class of ticket.
If your flight is delayed more than four hours, you have two options. You can either get a full refund from the airline or to have an alternative flight arranged for you by the airline. The airline will provide food and beverages as compensation. You are permitted even to seek shelter at an airport hotel or take pleasure trips with the airline as well.
Yes. The airline is operating under a system designed to keep the deadly disease from spreading. You’ll need to provide written proof that you’ve taken the COVID test before they will let you on the plane. They also provide face masks and disinfectant for your safety during your flight.