Changes in the flight schedule happen often, but some changes get noticed more than others, like booking a dream trip. Hainan Airlines has been known as one of the most dependable airlines when it comes to changes made in the flight schedule.
If you are looking to switch your flight any time soon and are trying to book a flight with Hainan Airlines, make sure you read this guide. We will walk you through the airline’s policy in detail so that you don’t get penalized if something isn’t written on their site.
Hainan Airlines Flight Change Policy: Key Highlights
Passengers can make all sorts of changes in the Hainan Airlines seat selection. If you are not sure about your seat preference, do not worry, because the airline has a variety of available ones for you. The airline has provided all the information you need below.
- Hainan Airlines lets passengers change their flights for free. Changes made within 24 hours need to be confirmed with them, otherwise they will become the property of Hainan Airlines.
- Hainan Airlines offers a variety of bookings options to the passengers when trying to Change flight. It is best to use these options when making changes before traveling in order to avoid changes that cause inconvenience and have to do later.
- The airfare fluctuates based on availability and demand. The cost of the flight changes depending on your specific travel situation, but it is typically around $50-200 greater during this window.
- Hainan Airlines lets passengers change their seats in advance. Booking in the right seats ahead of time helps guarantee you’ll get the seats you want. If passengers don’t book before traveling, they can put themselves on a list and allow the airline to randomly seat them on the next available flight.
- Passengers are able to change their meal plans through the “My Booking” section. They have the ability to change their selected meals as often as they’d like without having to pay extra.
- The passengers should not request a class upgrade in case the airline has a no-show for the complimentary new flight.
- Hainan Airlines requires the passport a name change. The airline is able to make changes in errors rather than removing the ticket sale, but passengers are advised not to sell their tickets out of regret.
- Changing where you want to travel to can be done in a snap, but the passengers need to make sure that the airline is flying to the destination they wish to travel.
Hainan Airlines Change Fee
Hainan Airlines charges fees if passengers don’t cancel their tickets within 24 hours of booking. The cost to cancel tickets varies depending on the length of time they want to keep the tickets.
- The passengers travelling in economy class can pay for the changes by paying 200 USD to the airline. The change fee will be deducted from the passenger’s ticket cost after his/her change.
- Airlines with Business Class Tickets give passengers the option to change flights without paying a deposit.
- If the passengers want to change their arragements by calling the dispatch office or visiting the station’s service center, they will have to pay a small service fee. The charge can vary anywhere between 50 and 100 U.S. Dollars.
- Hainan Airlines changes their flight fees, typically more when you’re on an international trip. However, they also lower their domestic flights but the change is mostly just a small difference.
Different Ways To Change Flight In Hainan Airlines
Changes in Hainan Airlines can be witnessed all the time. The airline appears interested in making the passenger experience as easy as possible, and therefore passengers are not likely to encounter any complications when making changes to their flight schedule.
Change Hainan Airlines Flight Ticket Online
The easiest way to make any change is to do it online, from the comfort of your couch. The airline does not charge service fees for passengers who are making these changes in this way.
Cancel Your Hainan Airlines Ticket Via A Call
Cancel Your Hainan Airlines Ticket At The Airport
The airline charges a small change fee for those who make changes to their airfare using this method. You can pay the change fee before making the change or along with the airfare difference in your flight tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hainan Airlines Flight Change Policy
Although you can make the changes anytime you wish, the airplane has set a free change span. When you make any alterations to your ticket within 24 hours, the airplane does not demand any change fee from you. You can make any change in dates, meals, flights, itinerary or seat. If you make the changes at the end of the minute, the airline would not accommodate your request. If the airplane accepts your changes
Although the airline has many ways to assist passengers, they are not allowed to make changes endlessly. Hainan Airline is only able to change one thing per ticket for free. If passengers want more than one change, they will be required to pay for that change as well.
If the flight is delayed by more than 4 hours, the passengers would be provided with 2 options. The passengers can either choose to take the next alternative flight as sent by the airline or they can receive a full refund of their ticket. If the flight is delayed by more than 4 hours, the passengers would also get accommodations from the airline at no additional cost. Food and beverage supply will be maintained every day to avoid your hunger or thirst increasing.
If the passengers make changes in their booking within 24 hours, the airline wouldn’t charge them a single penny. Th oroughly studying before you book is important because if you don’t show up, there’s no refund. If they miss out on the free cancellation window, they’d be implied with a charge. The change fee majorly depends on the destination, time of change and airfare. You’d mostly pay 250 to 400 USD per ticket as per your class of traveling.
Yes. For international flights, if you have booked your tickets online, you can make the changes online. Some airlines state that the changes must be made via the point of purchase (sterling), while others require a trip to an airline counter. The airport and airline representatives are not responsible for cancellations or modifications, so you must contact your travel agent to make changes to your itinerary
The airline is rather safe considering how it takes extra precautions to prevent the spread of disease. You can notice constant sanitization, the seating arrangement is made taking care of the passengers. Just be sure to take a COVID test 2 days before your flight, and make sure you don’t forget any necessary supplies – masks, hand sanitizer, etc. The airline would arrange the rest.