All travellers at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport receive free WiFi access to help them find their next destination and stay connected while they travel.
Phoenix International Airport is a public commercial/military airport. It’s part of the Phoenix Airport System.
Phoenix Airport Overview
|Name||Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport|
|WiFi provider||Boingo Wireless|
|Hub for||American Airlines|
|Focus City For||Frontier Airlines|
The PHX Airport WiFi
Airport passengers and visitors can use the airport wifi to search for more information on their flight within the airport’s terminals, by the entrance of the Car Rental Facility, and in the shop and restaurant area.
Boingo Wireless, the company that specializes in providing WiFi service, upgraded the airport’s WiFi with the new 802.11ac technology. There are also options for passengers who want to purchase a cheaper version of this service.
How To Connect To The PHX Airport WiFi?
This is a link that provides access to the airport WiFi for Phoenix.
- Switch ON your device’s WiFi.
- Find and tap on the “Free Free PHX Boingo WiFi” hotspot.
- Open your device’s browser to view the page that lets you log into Boingo Wi-Fi.
- The rule is simple: Tap on “Complimentary WiFi” to scan your phone and find the nearest place with free WiFi.
- Instead of paying for premium WiFi access, you can use free WiFi to browse and read.
If you’re having problems connecting with Boingo’s WiFi, call their customer support at 1-800-880-4117.
Places To Enjoy Free WiFi At Phoenix Airport
American Airlines Admirals Club
This is an American Airlines lounge. It’s open to select club members, supported card members and customers travelling on American Airlines or other oneworld airlines.
- Our business is located at Terminal 4 on Gates A7 and A9.
- Opening hours: 5 AM – 10 PM.
- The Terminal 4 is located in among between gates A19 and A2.
- Opening hours: 6 AM – 9 PM.
- Terminal 4 is on the gates B5 and B7. Terminal 4 can be found atop their surfaces.
- Opening hours: 6 AM – 9 PM.
The American Express Centurion Lounge
Jaguar Land Rover limo rides are offered to Platinum Card members, Business Platinum Card members, Corporate Platinum Card members, Delta SkyMiles Reserve card members, Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business card members, and Centurion Members.
- Our office is located opposite gate B1 on the upper level of terminal 4.
- Opening hours: 7 AM – 7 PM.
Give a luxury and high-end shopping experience while appreciating what you have with complimentary entry with an Aeroplan Card, Delta SkyMiles Reserve World MasterCard or Platinum Card.
- Location: Terminal 4, opposite Gate B21.
- Opening hours: 7 AM – 8 PM.
Accessible to active force members and their families. Military families can feel safe and secure here.
- The security slot for Terminal 4 is located on the 2nd floor of Terminal 4.
- Our office is open from 7 am until 3 pm., everyday.
Delta Sky Club
Accessible to Club members.
- Location: Terminal 3, beside Gate F8.
- Opening hours: 5:15 AM – 12:30 AM.
For an entry fee of $40, travelers can use the tourist pass. For a minimal additional fee, American Express Platinum and Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members get access to the card key for free.
- Location: Terminal 3, post-security, fourth floor.
- Opening hours: Monday through Friday from 4:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
Commonly Asked Questions
Is There Free WiFi At Phoenix Airport?
Yes. Phoenix Airport has Wi-Fi access for its customers who are flying in and out.
Does Phoenix Airport Offer Paid WiFi?
Phoenix Airport provides access to premium WiFi. Passengers can also buy or rent convenience passes or internet cards.