If you are travelling to or from the Minneapolis-St.Paul International Airport in Minnesota, which has complimentary WiFi internet available, you can connect to it.
Minneapolis is the capital of Minnesota. The Minneapolis Airport is the auto-entity between two cities in the metropolitan area. It is managed by Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC).
About Minneapolis Airport WiFi
Minneapolis Airport provides WiFi service to all travellers and visitors passing through the airport. The services are available in the two airport terminals, making it easy to hook up your devices while you’re there.
The airport allows travelers using WiFi in no airport should be without. It is a great alternative for those who hate waiting for long periods of time or have to work during their flights.
The WiFi network is easy to use and gives you an unlimited amount of 4-hour sessions. What’s more – there’s a screen timer that reminds you of the time left from each session.
People can then get back online for a free 4-hour session every 30 days. They can connect from anywhere with any Wi-Fi-supported device like smartphones, laptops, and tablets.
Connecting To The Minneapolis Airport WiFi
Connecting to the Minneapolis Airport WiFi is easy. You’ll need a device with an Internet connection.
- Switch ON your device’s WiFi.
- Find and tap on the free WiFi network at the Airport.
- Open your device’s browser.
- Read through the terms of service.
- Tap on “I Agree” to accept.
- Enjoy free WiFi. You don’t have to worry about your data being charged or anything like that during that time!
Places To Enjoy Free WiFi At Minneapolis Airport
The Armed Forces Service Center
The USO provides services and services to people through the airport. It is independent of the United States military. Accessible to US force members, irrespective of their designations and members of allied countries travelling through the airport.
- Location: Terminal 1, post-security, Concourse A, Mezzanine Level atop Gate A1.
- Opening hours: 8:00 AM — 10:45 PM.
Delta Sky Club
Accessible to Club members.
- You can find me at Terminal 1 post-security, Concourse C near Gate C12.
- Promoting fitness and well-being, our gym is open from 6:00 AM to 10:15 PM every day of the week.
- The entrance to Concourse F is close by Terminal 1. This is also part of MSP Shopping Center, which is located in Terminal 1.
- We are open from 4:30 am to 10:00 pm every day of the week.
This is an entry fee for Gold Pass customers. It provides access to the best private airstrips, regardless of airline or membership status. The other airlines provide complimentary access to AmEx Platinum and Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Card Members.
- Terminal 1, Central MSP shopping center. The map tells you where you need to go in case of any issues.
- Opening hours: 5:00 AM — 8:00 PM.
Accessible to Club members.
The location of the terminal is Terminal 1, Concourse E, and it’s close to Gate E6.
Opening hours: 5:00 AM — 6:00 PM.
PGA MSP Lounge
Accessible to travellers with Priority Pass.
- Location: Terminal 1, post-security, Mezzanine Level.
- Our operating hours are from 7am to 8pm, Monday-Friday and from 8am to 7pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Commonly Asked Questions
Does Minneapolis Airport Offer Free WiFi?
There’s extensive and reliable Wi-Fi coverage for travellers at the Minneapolis Airport.
How Limited Is The Minneapolis Airport WiFi?
The airport offers all travelers free WiFi sessions for four hours. To use the service, simply visit this page, enter a valid email and password, and you’ll be able to surf as much as you like.
What Is The Network Name Of The Minneapolis Airport WiFi?
MSP Airport WiFi provides customers with a fast and safe connection to the internet.