High-speed airport Wi-Fi is a great service that travellers can take advantage of to continue working uninterrupted even if they’re staying at the airport for multiple weeks at a time.
O’Hare Airport is one of the two main airports in Chicago City. It is also a central hub for United Airlines and American Airlines who also use O’Hare Airport to provide services.
Chicago O’Hare Airport Overview
|Name||Chicago O’Hare International Airport|
|WiFi provider||Boingo Wireless|
|Hub for||American Airlines
|Focus City for||Polar Air Cargo
The Chicago O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi
Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) has the Boingo Wi-Fi in tremendous amounts of locations. The airport offers WiFi before and after security checkpoint, for any passenger.
On April 24, 2018, the airport boosted its Wi-Fi network from its previous limited service to an unlimited version. Past 45 minutes advertisements are shown for your convenience.
The Wi-Fi from the stream-quality connection supports browsing, emailing, texting, video conferencing, and even YouTube.
If traveling through O’Hare Airport, passengers can access the Boingo Wi-Fi, which is a faster option then connecting without a subscription. However there is also Passpoint Wi-Fi available should visitors not wish to subscribe.
The Department of Aviation in Chicago, who manages the O’Hare Airport, also installed installations to provide wider access for passengers to use their Wi-Fi.
How To Connect To The O’Hare Airport Wi-Fi?
These straightforward steps below, alongside your Wi-Fi-supported device, connect you to the Wi-Fi network.
- Switch ON your device’s Wi-Fi.
- Find our Boingo app on the iTunes store or Google Play store, install it and search for any “Boingo Hotspot” or “_Free_ORD _Wi-Fi” hotspot.
- Open the browser on your device to open the Wi-Fi access webpage.
- We provide Free Wi-Fi and unlimited data to subscribers near the “Free”, by watching an ad while connected.
The website for loading Wi-Fi access is not properly loading in a secure HTTPS site. This is because you are using an outdated browser or are still on a testing network.
For further assistance connecting to the O’Hare Wi-Fi network, call (800) 880-4117 to reach Boingo Wireless Customer Support.
Places To Enjoy Free Wi-Fi At O’Hare Airport
Air France VIP Lounge
Travellers flying from Terminal 5 domestically can access the International terminal via a lounge pass, while travellers flying internationally only need 6,000 miles to purchase the upgrade.
- Terminal 5 is post-security. Gates M8, M7, and Terminal 5 all can be seen from each other.
- We are open 8:30-12 on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
American Airlines Admirals Club
Accessible to mostly members and those traveling on American Airlines or other oneworld® airlines, our business traveler lounge has some of the best amenities like complimentary foods and drinks
- There is a minimum charge of £7.99, but passengers are required to pay the entire amount up-front.
- We typically open at six daily, but operate on all-day hours.
- The terminal is located near Gate H6, in the Concourse near Pre-Security, and Post-Security. The gate number is K6, but the crossroad denotes that there may be other gates or terminals nearby too.
- We are open every day. It’s 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM, on average, in our time zone.
- We are in Terminal 3. We are right by Gate L1 on the left, after security.
- Feeling tired? Our hours are designed to emphasize being more productive.
Delta Sky Club
Accessible to Club members.
- You can find us in Terminal 2, Concourse E, post-security. You can simply see an ‘E6’ sign to find us.
- Have a break with us at the weekend too. You can skive off from work and just chill out on Saturday afternoons from 4PM onwards.
Club members, NHS accident and emergency staff and other supported card-holders can obtain free access to the operations centre.
- The location of the terminal is at Gate M8, post-security. A connecting gate to get to Gate M7 is at the back.
- We have business hours every day. We are open all of the time with extended hours as needed.
Accessible to Club members.
- The airport terminal map indicates that the North side of Concourse B is concourse A and there are gates B18, B16, and B14.
- From Monday to Friday, the opening hours are from 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
- We can provide global locations. If a traveler mentions an airport of their choice, we can change one to that airport.
- Our business is around the clock. Customers can come and shop while they’re sleeping.
- Location: Terminal 1, post-security, Concourse C, by Gate C16. Please check the map in your seat for directions to our terminals and gates.
- We open at 5:00 AM during the week and 9:00 PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Our office is on the second floor in Terminal 2, post-security. The address is: Concourse F, opposite Gate F9.
- Our store is open from 7:45 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sunday, to serve you best!
United Polaris Lounge
Accessible to First-class travellers.
- Location: post-security, Concourse C, by Gate C18.
- Our hours are flexible and varied, so you never know when you will be able to visit our store.
Accessible to active force members and their families, conveniently located near the training facilities.
- Location: Terminal 2, Mezzanine level, Landside.
- Our hours of operation are 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday – Friday), and we’re almost never closed.
- The terminal for the gallery is located on the mezzanine level of Terminal 3, past security, in Concourse G. Since you are already in concourse G, your location could not be more convenient.
- Our hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Mondays through Fridays
Most Common Questions
Does O’Hare Airport provide Free Wi-Fi?
Yes. The O’Hare airport (name of place) has free Wi-Fi with the service named “Boingo Hotspot” or “_Free_ORD _Wi-Fi.”
What Is The Limit Of The Newark Airport Wi-Fi?
The O’Hare Airport provides free Wi-Fi access for all of its travelers across the airport.