CLT makes it easy for passengers to stay connected while they’re traveling through the airport. From unlimited free internet WiFi, laptops to mobile devices, this airport provides all the amenities that people need when they’re making their way to a flight.
The Charlotte Airport is the main commercial and military airport in the city’s urban area. The Charlotte Aviation Department manages the airport.
Charlotte Airport Basic Info
|Name||Charlotte Douglas International Airport|
|Operator||Charlotte Aviation Department|
|WiFi Provider||Boingo Wireless|
|Hub For||American Airlines|
The Charlotte Airport WiFi
Charlotte Airport provides free WiFi to passengers, visitors and business travelers on the terminals. Connecting to the WiFi is easy and does not require any passwords.
We continually improve and expand our network throughout Boingo’s 24/7 WiFi locations.
Connecting To The Charlotte Airport WiFi
Make sure your WiFi is turned on. Click the button above to connect to Charlotte Airport wireless access.
- Open your device’s WiFi settings.
- Verify your device’s WiFi is ON.
- Find and connect to the “Clothing Line Traders (CLT Free WiFi) Network”.
- Open your device’s browser to access the WiFi you are connected to in a specific area.
- Read through the terms of service.
- When you’re connected to a WiFi, tap the “Connect” button to start browsing apps.
We hope you can connect again soon. Some browsers are just not set right, so try opening this page in a new browser instead of closing the one that isn’t working.
Places To Enjoy Free WiFi At Boston Airport
American Airlines Admirals Club
For those who hold the American Airlines AAdvantage® or other oneworld United MileagePlus®, select American Airlines’ club members and airline travelers can visit In-Room Dining near gates C4, C5, and C11.
- The locations of the Concourse B, post-security is at Gates 3 and 5.
- Locksmiths available for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The fastest way to reach row 1, section C of Concourse C is to pass through the post-security corridor between sections C and D.
- Open an hour early everyday at 5:15 am and don’t close till 10 PM.
American Express Centurion Lounge
Accessible to supported-card members.
- The AMEX Centurion Lounge is close to the post-security area and mezzanine level of Terminal 3 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Our office support staff welcome you. Please come in at 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday) and closed on Sunday.
Openly accessible to the public.
- Location: Concourse E of Boston Logan Airport. Post-security, Level 1, Baggage claim.
- Opening hours: 8:00 AM-10:00 PM (Mon-Sun).
Red Star Lounge
Openly accessible to the public.
- Our hostel is conveniently located near Concourse B, post-security, and on Level 2.
- Opening hours: 10:00 AM-10:00 PM (Mon-Sun).
A place that provides support and services to active armed forces and their families, who often feel isolated.
- The Mezzanine nears the atrium, close to security. It is on Level 3.
- Our hours are 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Mondays and Wednesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesdays, Thursdays.
Commonly Asked Questions
Does The Charlotte Airport Have Free WiFi?
Yes. It is possible to connect to the WiFi at Charlotte Douglas International Airport without charge.
What Is The Network Name Of The Charlotte Airport WiFi?
The WiFi network at the Charlotte Airport offers free WiFi so travelers can enjoy web browsing or emailing while they wait.
Is The Charlotte Airport WiFi Unlimited?
Yes. We offer free WiFi to busy people looking for a way to work on the go, make calls, or simply stay connected.
How To Connect To The “CLT Free WiFi” Network At Charlotte Airport?
Before connecting to the WiFi, ensure your device’s WiFi is ON. Open the browser and connect to “CLT Free WiFi”. View and agree to the Terms of service on your laptop or computer.
More Articles on: