We offer affordable cancellations as well as a lot of flexibility with your travel plans. You may also want to add that our policy is what you need to in order to be flexible with your plans.
We provide information on how to make the most of your trip when you encounter problems such as a cancellation. We cover cancellations, refunds, fees, and many more.
French Bee Ticket Cancellation Rules
If you need to get a full refund on your booking, your flight will be cancelled and the airline will charge you a cancellation fee. There’s more information on the cancellation guidelines that you need to know in order to avoid any issues with cancelling your booking.
- With airlines, you have the option to postpone your travel until around a month before your event. You will still be able to use the balance of the credit for additional travel.
- If you decide to cancel, we will keep the booking until a gap-free date. After this date, you may use your voucher at either our website or through a customer service phone number.
- If your flight is cancelled and you can only get a new flight about 24 hours later, you can prepone or postpone that original flight without any airline’s penalty. You will be issued a future credit voucher to replace the fare difference. At the time of booking, if the original fare is no longer available, you will be liable for any applicable fare difference.
- If your plans are ruined because of a denied boarding, you will be compensated. A refund will be given on unused portions of the ticket when you buy it.
French Bee 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the French bee policy, the airline allows reservations to be cancelled for free for certain periods after the purchase. This is applicable for flights to and from the United States of America. The airlines will allow you to cancel your reservation without a fee.
- Within 24 hours of booking the flight, you will receive a full refund minus your initial deposit. The only way you’ll get charged for remaining days before departure is if the cancellation falls within 168 hours of the original ticket’s departure date
- A French Bee cancellation fee would not be applicable if it met the above conditions.
- You cannot cancel a flight booking once an airline has assigned you any award miles or flyer club miles for the purchase.
How to Cancel a Flight with French Bee?
Airlines allow passengers to cancel their flights. You can also cancel your flight by speaking to a flight representative who will update the system of your plan on the reservation portal
French Bee Cancel Flight Online
You can request that your flight be cancelled online. In order to process the cancellation, all you have to do is provide airfare details and the difference between what you booked and the amount that you are one penny less than it. The airline will take care of rescheduling all the possibilities on their website.
- Sign up for our newsletter to hear about new business opportunities and innovative ways to grow.
- Enter the six-digit booking reference following the name of the passenger.
- You can cancel your flight online with ease.
- All cancellations come with a fee. It’s best to not just cancel without giving us the chance to fix it up ahead of time.
- Go to our checkout page and simply enter your email address in the field provided. You will receive a confirmation message at your registered email address.
Cancel Flight over the Phone
If you need to change your booking, you’re able to contact the airline’s representative at French Bee to cancel your flight via phone. If you need to change your booking 3 hours before departure, then it may be due to either weather conditions or for any other reason.
French Bee Refund Policy
In accordance with the policy of the French Bee, once their qualified reservation is cancelled online or by phone, an airline typically promises to refund all missed payments without waiting for any fees.
- Passengers from all around the United States, Canada and elsewhere can request a refund for their reservations within seven business days of booking their trip.
- After payment, please return the goods by post or courier in the estimated refund takes 20 business days.
- You can give someone who was supposed to travel on your reservation another chance. What do they have to pay? Almost nothing!
- Some travel packages require that unused reservations be refunded using credit. If a condition or a rule like this is applied, consumers can still use the credit on their card for the next 12 months.
- When traveling with a third-party travel agency, it’s really important to contact the original point of purchase for any cancellation or refund queries.
French Bee Cancellation Fee
If you change your mind after buying a ticket, the French Bee doesn’t charge any penalty. One day or less is inside their cancellation policy. The French Bee charges different fees depending on which flights and prices the traveler has bought a ticket for.
|Fare Type||Basic Fare||Smart Fare||Premium Fare|
|Class of Service||Economy||Economy||Economy|
|Refundable||No. Travel credit to be issued||Yes||Yes|
French Bee offers its customers nothing different from the rest of the airlines. The fare you purchase will have a cancellation fee attached to it, but French Beer has been able to create a flexible traveling experience for its customers by providing convenient flight tickets and an even cheaper luggage allowance. You agree to pay a small fee.
The French Bee airline has many benefits to pair with their French Bee ticket cancellation policy. If you are trying to create your itinerary, now is a good time to think about the best options for the route you want to take.
French Bee Flight Cancellation Policy – Frequently Asked Questions
If you made a booking with the French Bee by searching for flights on the website, calling their customer service number or at an airport –
- You can choose from an array of affordable travel options to make your vacations more affordable.
- Also, if your ticket is eligible for a refund, you will receive this automatically in the original method of payment.
In case someone books their reservation with a third-party travel agency, they are required to contact the third party directly without any direct complications.
An airline ticket is required if you would like to fly from somewhere in the United States and anywhere else.
If your flight is cancelled and you cannot reschedule it, you can prepone or postpone your ticket without any airline penalty with a future credit voucher. If the original fare is no longer available and they were paid for, we will refund the difference.
You can change or postpone your travel bookings and we have a great tutorial you might find helpful on how to do just that.
- This site provides users ways to access their reservations. A user only needs their last name and reservation number to do so.
- Go for the ‘Change Travel Date’ option.
- Next to each flight, you will see a box for clicking on the button that says ‘Book now and pay later’. Clicking this button is how people would go about booking a new ticket.
The cancellation fee for transatlantic flights varies depending on the baggage allowance. We offer three different fare types – Basic, Smart, and Premium Fare.
- Basic Fare offers a cheaper price for passengers in the Economy and grants access to modern and comfortable flights.
- Smart fare is an Economy Class fare on carrier flights where extras like in-flight entertainment, WiFi, and private dining are included.
- Business Class offers luxury and amenities, but it’s rarely available. It costs $200 to cancel a flight that’s for this fare.
The refund process for costumes, accessories, and other items sold to individuals will take 20 business days but the process for flight purchases made with a credit card will take 7 business days.