Aerial for more than 108 international destinations in 23 countries, Fiji Airways has a huge fan following all over the world because of their many lucrative offers, facilities, and policies such as their cancellation policy.
The Fiji Airways cancellation policy is designed to help passengers at every step of the ticket cancellation process and make an informed decision while also saving a few bucks on the go. This guide provides information about how the policy protects passengers, so let’s get to know it in detail.
Fiji Airways 24 hour Cancellation Policy
People who love travel happen to be very set in their ways. If you need to cancel your travel booking and are within 24 hours, the airline will do everything it can to make it happen.
- The cancellation policy at Fiji Airways allows you to cancel tickets for free, provided they’re cancelled in time 7 days before the departure date. You will be reimbursed if you’re confident on your booking, as 100% of money are backed by the company and taken as refund.
- If you decide to cancel a flight with Fiji Airways within 24 hours, they are required to charge a certain fee. You may want to read all the details of your ticket or count on missing the free cancellation window.
Easy Ways to Cancel a Fiji Airways Flight
Fiji Airways provides a variety of ways to cancel your tickets. You can choose how you would like to do it, whether it’s by phone or online.
Step by step guide to cancel a flight online
A guide to cancel Fiji Airways flight via a mail
If you have booked tickets online and need to cancel them, they can be cancelled easily by emailing the airline. Attach all the required documents and send them in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your explanation
After cancelling your travel with Fiji Airways, you may receive a refund according to the airline’s cancellation policy. Fill out the appropriate forms on the company’s website since it would be helpful in releasing funds.
A guide to cancel flight ticket via a phone call
To rectify any challenging situations with your flight, you can contact Fiji Airways customer service. Expertly trained representatives will work to resolve any issues that arise during travel and make sure that everything runs smoothly in the end.
Fiji Airways Cancellation Fee
For the free Fiji Airways ticket cancellation, you must meet certain conditions. Otherwise, there will be a small fee as set by the airline. The amount may vary depending on the following conditions:
- If you are deciding to cancel your trip with Fiji Airways at least 90 days before the departure date, you would be charged 750 USD per ticket.
- If your flight on Fiji Airways is cancelled within 90-81 days before the departure date, you will have to pay a minimum of 25 percent of the total cost of the ticket.
- If you cancel a reservation 80 days or more notice before the departure date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of your total reservation.
- If you need to cancel your flight or the airline owes, they will charge a cancellation fee. Depending on the day before departure amount it can typically be up to 75% of your total cost.
- If you want any refund for your current bookings, you must cancel them within 60 days of your reservation. More details are on the Fiji Airways cancellation policy.
Fiji Airways Refund Policy
People who purchase a Fiji Airways flight usually know what they’re getting. However, if the journey turns out to be disappointing, there is one thing you can count on: our fair policy.
- With as little as 24 hours of your booking cancellation, you are eligible for a refund from Fiji Airways. The departure date is one day before the booked date.
- It is important to visit the official Fiji Airways website if you want to cancel a ticket purchased with credit cards.
- If you are travelling in a group and want to cancel your ticket, the refund for each ticket must be made separately. Contact the airline directly if there’s no refund office at your departure airport.
- If you cancel your flight, we will start the refund process. We usually complete the whole process within 7 to 20 working days for our customers.
- If the tickets are non-refundable, no refund will be initiated by the airline. Refund requests should only be made for the refundable tickets.
- Find out if you’re eligible to get a refund on your Fiji Airways ticket. Does it work on flights bought through third parties?
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Fiji Airways Cancellation Policy
Yes, all flights on Fiji Airways, which are refundable if you cancel them before the free cancellation window deadline. If you need to make a change to your purchase and want to cancel, Fiji Airways provides a 100 percent refund.
It depends upon the time of cancellation and other factors. If you are cancelling within 48 hours from booking, you will have to pay a fee of 500 USD. If you are having the full refund for late cancellations at 60 days out from the departure time of your flight, then it does not apply if you are no longer booked on any flights.
Yes, you can cancel your flight with Fiji Airways simply by calling them at . The airline executives are very understanding and are able to answer any genuine inquiries from customers.
The airline known first as Air Pacific in 1974 and then as Fiji Airways in 2006 became part of the One World Alliance. Its sponsors are Qantas, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, and American Airlines.
Yes, the airline is safe to travel on. The airline has a good track record and ensures the safety of passengers.
Do not use a third-party agent to book your Fiji air ticket. This can be because you will not receive the airline ticket refund if you are a third-party agent.