Easy Jet airlines are controlled by the family of its founder Stelios Haji-Ioannou who holds major shares in the company. They are involved in airlines and have other businesses like easy money, easycar.com, internet cafe, easy value, and much more that are separate from airlines. To minimize the risk of the consumer gets confused there has not been cross-shareholding between EasyJet and the other business in which it deals. Easy Jet airlines are headquartered near Luton Airport and have an orange building as its office based in Maryland which symbolizes its low-cost ethos.
Benefits of Easy jet
- Offering reliable products and services
- Developing a lasting relationship with the people
- Providing valuable, safe air service to the consumer
- Offering tempting fares matching the European routes range.
The Operation :
One of the Airlines to take advantage of the reforms offered by the single European aviation market is Easy jet which has its operating base in Uk and mainland Europe. It is a truly European operation airline.
Where do they Fly?
Easy jet fly across 258 routes and between 71 key European airports across the UK, France, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Czech Republic, Greece, Germany, and Portugal. They offer offers flights across an extensive European network.
If passengers are organizing a stage show for a weekend, or even volunteered to book the annual company outing Easy jet has found partners who will assist the groups in organizing their trip to make sure your trip is safe and with full comfort.
Why fly EasyJet?
- Great value fares.
- Daily scheduled flights to many of Europe’s most popular business and leisure destinations.
- Fly to the main Airports of Europe’s top cities.
- One of the world’s youngest fleets with the average age being just 4.5 years.
- I am booking flights fast, convenient, and secure.
- One-way fares are available.
- Flexibility to Change bookings online and get a discount on the usual administrative fees charged through our call center.