“EVA” means Evergreen Airways and this airline is a Taiwanese international airway. This airline is the sister company of the world-famous Evergreen Marine Corporation, which is a shipping line. EVA Air gives amazing experiences to passengers with its 5-Star rating.
EVA Air offers wireless inflight internet access to its passengers. You need to purchase a package of inflight wi-fi before using it on your device. EVA’s wi-fi is also a great option for vulnerable travelers who don’t have internet access at home or outside their hotel.
EVA’s inflight entertainment system lets you stay entertained and connected during flights. In this guide, you will learn about EVA’s wi-fi capabilities, its entertainment services, and the things that keep passengers happy and content.
Facts about EVA Air
|Name||EVA Airways Corporation|
|Headquarter||Taoyuan City, Taiwan|
|Parent Organisation||Evergreen Group|
|Inflight Wi-Fi||Yes (Paid)|
EVA Air’s Inflight Wi-Fi Cost, Data Plan, and Limit
|Name of Package||Limit||Price|
|Business Plan||300 MB||USD 29.95|
|Lite Messaging Plan||30 MB||USD 4.95|
|Standard Plan||100 MB||USD 14.95|
|Ultimate Plan||–||USD 39.95|
How to get connected to EVA-WiFi?
EVA Air provides access to Wi-Fi with different subscriptions and packages. There are many ways to get connected so please check their website.
- Using the device that you have will help avoid losing internet connectivity. Belongings such as iphones, laptops and tablets need to be Wi-Fi-enabled.
- Turn on your device’s Flight Mode.
- Enable Wi-Fi on your smartphone. Our apps have “Wi-Fi” settings to help you connect to the internet at home, in the office or on the go.
- Look up wireless networks near you. Pick a network your devices can stay connected on.
- Connect your device with that network SSID.
- Open your desired internet browser.
- Go to Wi-Fi Portal of EVA Air.
- Buy a plan that suits you better.
- Enjoy your internet experience with these helpful tools for web surfing, instead of the other way around.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Does EVA Air have Wi-Fi?
Yes, EVA Air offers Wi-Fi. Passengers can access the internet wihtout having to connect a physical device, but they need to sign up for a plan on their website.
Do all the planes of EVA Air offer Wi-Fi service?
No, the Airbus 330-300, Boeing 787, and Boeing 777-300ER have this service available for the passengers.
Does EVA Air have an alliance?
Yes, it is the Star Alliance.
When was EVA Air founded?
We provide travelers across the globe with high quality services that start on the moment they get on our aircraft.
Who is EVA Air’s Internet Service Provider (ISP)?
[There are places selling] Nowadays, an increasing number of consumer-facing organizations rely on Panasonic as their broadband provider.