Cyprus Airways offers the best service. They have policies that make it easy to understand their refund section and get your money back when you are no longer feeling like traveling after a last-minute cancellation.
There are certain guidelines you should know before making a cancellation in an airline. These guidelines include the airline’s cancellation rules, the refund guidelines, the cancelled flight compensation, and everything else.
Cyprus Airways Ticket Cancellation Rules
All passengers who need to cancel flights of a Cyprus Airways-operated flight must present any unused tickets for reissue, or in the case of a missed connection, an “undiscounted coach, business, first or second class return ticket, as applicable.”
- If there is not a valid reason for canceling the request, you’ll need to pay the full amount of the ticket.
- You can only get a refund for airport taxes and charges in respect of unused segments.
- The refund amount would not be credited in the form of your original payment. It will be converted into a future travel credit / discounted flight in your account instead.
- Customers who want a full refund within 24 hours of purchase can get one to the airline in charged.
- No refunds are allowed in case of a no-show, with the exception of passengers requesting rebooking less than 40 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Passengers can cancel their flights and request a refund when they are more than 24 hours before the flight’s departure. There is a 100 dollar fee for the cancellation.
- If your flight is canceled, no-shows will be charged with a penalty of 50 USD for each one in the case where less than 40 minutes remain before the scheduled departure.
Cyprus Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Cyprus Airways is an airline company and as per their cancellation policy, ticket refunds may be cancelled within 24 hours from the date of purchase.
- The scheduled departure date is 168 hours away. There’s no need to worry because the airline can cancel or postpone your flight for a different time.
- Children up to age 6 cannot be included without their parent’s prior consent.
- Flight reservations can only be purchased at the airline’s website and not through any other means.
How to Cancel Flight with Cyprus Airways?
You can cancel your trip online with Cyprus Airways. It’s easy to find out if you are still on your airline’s schedule by calling the reservation number.
Cyprus Airways has a website where you can cancel your flight online. You will be charged a fee, depending on the fare rules attached to your ticket. Just log in, find the customer service section and put your request in there.
- Book your flight with Cyprus Airways. Get information about all available flights and explore individual routes to take flying again.
- Find tickets for the main traveler. Find categories of tickets and check the availability of your travel track.
- So long as you are certain that you want to fly with us and not any other airline, simply find your booking then select the one that you would like to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel your order, an amount refundable by our policy will be reversed and the rest of the payment will remain.
- Hit the “cancel” button, and your request for a refund will be sent out for processing.
- If your trip turns out to be less valuable than what was advertised, we may offer you a refund in the form of future travel credit.
- Once the refund is processed, we’ll send you an email with all the details.”
You can Cancel or Change your Flight At Cyprus Airways. Call the Cyprus Airways Phone Number to speak with an executive and cancel or alter your arranged ticket.
Cyprus Airways Cancel Flight Compensation
The Cyprus Airways promise to reimburse flight costs if they are delayed by more than four hours.
Under the circumstance that a flight is cancelled, an unplanned stopover or an arrival arrives significantly earlier, there will be reimbursement for travelers that suffer financial loss.
The compensation is only offered to the Economy Plus fare. The fare includes other benefits not include in the basic Economy fare, such as a checked baggage fee.
- Passengers are offered the opportunity to receive 50 USD per hour after a flight delay or cancellation. In addition, passengers will also receive the total sum insured of 200 USD.
- Meals and refreshments.
- If the passenger cannot speak for more than one night, they are booked into a hotel to make waiting easier.
- Lots of people are getting an easy access to the internet and international calls, so let us introduce this to you.
- Complimentary airport transfer.
Cyprus Airways Refund Policy
Any refund Cyprus Airways gives is never in the original way you paid. For example, if you used a credit card and then cancel your trip, they may issue another credit applied to your account or a refund via cash in the bank.
- This credit voucher stays active for 365 days so you don’t need to worry about renewable clocks or anything like that.
- It can be used by any passenger.
- If you are not able to use your travel voucher in its entirety (or if it would be cheaper to cancel the booking) you can request that a refund be given after 12 months.
- For an additional fee you can use a voucher to purchase discounted services such as luggage, seat assignment, and pet transportation.
- Call center staff are able to provide travellers with the latest deals and discounts on car rentals, hotel stays, etc.
- We offer travel vouchers to make it convenient for people who would like to buy discounted and promo fares.
- Travel coupons can only be used for ticket purchases and ancillary services on the airline’s website. The exclusions in options like ‘Hold my Booking’ and ‘Book Now Pay Later’ are important to mention.
Cyprus Airways Cancellation Fee
As per the Cyprus Airlines cancellation policy, the airline’s penalty varies for the fare type. The airlines charge cancellation fees outside 24 hours on designated fares –
|Cancellation Fee||Economy Basic||Economy Plus|
|Up to 6 hours before departure||Not permitted||100|
|Less than 6 hours before departure||Not permitted||Not permitted|
|Less than 40 minutes before departure||Not permitted||150|
|No-show cancellation||Not permitted||Not permitted|
Airlines that have a more complicated process for cancelling tickets tend to have less lenient policies. For example, Cyprus Airways is one of the lenient carriers you can go with when it comes to cancelling tickets because their process tends to be simpler and straightforward.
Cyprus Airways Flight Cancellation Policy – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The airlines don’t process refunds in the manner that people originally paid. Instead, they’ll issue an exchange for a future travel credit which would also be valid for 365 days from the date of cancellation.
The airline is helpful when you want to cancel your flight. They offer multiple ways you can cancel, including by phone or on their website.
Economy Basic does not permit cancellation; however, the Economy Flex charges a penalty of 100 USD if they don’t show up on a scheduled flight (less than 40 minutes before departure). The customer also will have to pay an additional 50 USD for no-shows after that.
If you’re not happy with your ticket, or if you need a different date and time, please contact our customer service department.