Research CityJet’s cancellation policy when booking your travel. It will help you save money, time and find an alternate method of what’s best for you.
We provide information about how to cancel your flights, the backlash some airlines are facing, the problems your airline might face if you cancel your flight, and more.
CityJet Flight Cancellation Rules
For a refundable fare, the guidelines are detailed. For a non-refundable fare, the guidelines vary with the refund policy.
CityJet flight deals make it easy to get a deal on tickets. Check out GoPro, Plus Pro, and Business Pro
- If you cancel a refundable fare and are not otherwise entitled to a refund, the cancellation fee will be deducted from your refundable fare.
- You can cancel or change your reservation up to two days before the scheduled departure. There won’t be any cancellation fees.
CityJet offers the best non-refundable fares. Our low flat rates are only £19, regardless of the length of trip.
- If you cancel a non-refundable fare, you will not be refunded on the unused part of your ticket. Airport taxes and fees will only be refunded.
- In case you want to request a full refund for your booking, we need to cancel it within 24 hours.
CityJet 24 Hour Cancellation Policy
As per the airline’s 24-hour, flexible booking policy, passengers can cancel the booking within 24 hours of the purchase for no charge. You can still claim a refund under the following conditions –
- Cityjey refunds all tickets within 24 hours guarantee of purchase. No matter what kind of ticket you purchased, you can always call Cityjey and ask for a refund.
- When you book your trip at 9 p.m., even if it is more than 24 hours in advance, you can cancel it any time before 9 p.m. the following day.
- If you have a scheduled departure date of fewer than 24 hours from the date of booking, you can get your ticket refunded up to 12 hours after purchase.
- Say you bought a ticket at 7 p.m only to find that the flight is cancelled, and you have to reschedule something else. To get a full refund on your ticket, the last day to cancel the flight is an 11 a.m flight.
- These four must not be booked as individual PNRs, nine or more passengers in a single passenby reservation is not allowed.
How to Cancel a CityJet Flight Ticket?
You can cancel a CityJet flight if you visit the airline’s website, call the flight executive, or change your mind outright.
Method 1: Cancel Flight Online
It’s simple! All you need to do is access your booking online and request the flight cancellation. Your refund request gets processed immediately and credited back to your account in 7 business days. Follow these steps to learn about the process on our website.
- You should visit CityJet.com and check out our booking section to find the best flight option for you.
- Fill in your flight number, last name and seat number while creating our booking form.
- Our customer support team is available 24/7, we can help you cancel your booking without needing to do anything else.
- We will show you the difference before and after you purchase any product.
- You can cancel your travel arrangements with no additional fees and you will get a full refund in 7-15 business days.
- You can cancel your flight within the 24 hour before it departs if you do it in a similar way.
Methods 2: Cancel Flight over the Phone
You can request a flight cancellation by contacting the CityJet telephone line. Be sure to provide your flight details and discuss the cancellation penalty and handling fee beforehand.
CityJet Cancelled Flight Compensation
In order to provide fair options on cancellations, flight disruption and boarding denied events, CityJet has a set of rules that make sure their company sticks out as one of the best.
- You get notification if your flight is delayed, or cancelled at least 2 weeks in advance from the date you leave.
- You are informed of flight cancellation or any disruption less than 7 days and are offered alternative flights that depart no more than 1 hour before the originally scheduled departure, reaches the final destination at least two hours after the originally scheduled arrival.
The airlines are required to pay it when you’re denied boarding or your flight is cancelled, and the reason for cancellation is credited directly with them.
- We compare flights available for under $150 which are less than 1500 km.
- This is the distance for a flight from point A to point B; prices range between $150 and $700.
- Another option is to offer compensation for travel over 3500 km. Another option is to offer more than 250 USD compensation for every 3500 km traveled by plane.
CityJet Refund Policy
CitiesJet provides a refund on flights cancelled on those you reserve more than 24 hours before travel just like that there are rules that you should know before claiming a refund for your flight booking-
- The policy of the company is such that refunds are given to people who are ticketed or who have paid. You may be able to claim your refund by providing proof of payment. (“The policy of the company” could be replaced with “our terms and conditions,” or “this is our policy.”
- You will not be able to get a refund on a flight if it has already departed. The refund can only be claimed before the scheduled departure. Passengers are not entitled to get any refund after the flight is scheduled to take off.
- The ticket is valid for up to 1 year from the date of its purchase. Customers can claim a refund before the end of the validity period.
CityJet Cancellation Fee
As per CityJet’s cancellation fee, it doesn’t charge any penalties if passengers cancel within 24 hours of booking. Outside of this span, the cancellation fee would be fifty per cent higher.
|Go Light||Go Smart||GoPro||Plus Pro||Business Pro|
|Cancellation Fee (in USD)||Not applicable||Not applicable||125||150||200|
It is easy to book your itinerary with CityJet by following the steps below. CityJet has set up one point where an individual can easily purchase their tickets, baggage, and tickets. It’s also a quick and efficient way to book air travel in order to save time and money.
If you travel frequently, and need to find a flight on short notice, then this is the place to go. We provide information on a wide range of destinations as well as how you can go about booking your flight.
CityJet Cancel Flight Policy – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Most people would guess that planes are like a taxi. They will likely be more punctual and not repeatedly cancel for no reason at all. However, though airlines promise to make it worth the customers’ while, there is a chance that flights will be cancelled in order to ensure safety from air travel. If that happens, then passengers have the benefit of getting their money back as well as the compensated missing flight.
CityJet offers online refunds on flight tickets, either through the Manage Booking section or by filling out the refund request form. Refunds only apply to CityJet flights that are cancelled within the current time frame and are subject to each ticket’s fare rules.
If you’ve been denied boarding or your flight has been cancelled and the reason for cancellation is attributed to the airlines, you’ll be entitled to compensated. If you choose an alternate flight, no compensation will be offered.
No, passengers are not required to cancel their flight within 24 hours. The carriers allow those who need time to make a different decision or find an alternative arrangement.
You can get all the information from the CityJet toll free phone line. Speak to the flight executive and ask them to cancel your ticket. Provide your booking reference to them and see if the ticket is eligible for cancellation or not. The CityJet cancellation fee will be charged.