The Charleston airport is the main airport in South Carolina, the USA. It’s only 19 kilometers (12 miles) away from downtown Charleston and offers free Wi-Fi to all of its passengers and visitors. You can have free Wi-Fi access at terminals and other airport areas for up to 3 hours a day, which makes it easy for people to travel.
Charleston Airport at a glance
This is an overview of the information available about the airport and Wi-Fi.
|Owner||Charleston County and Joint Base Charleston.|
|Airport Type||Joint civil-military airport|
|Operator||Charleston County Aviation Authority|
|Hub for||Breeze Airways|
|Country||United States of America|
|Location||North Charleston, South Carolina|
|Coordinates||Latitude: 32.8925, Longitude: -80.0377.|
|Airport phone||+1 843-767-7000|
We will tell you how to connect to Wi-Fi at the Charleston airport, so that you can get online and catch up on work or watch videos in private.
Note that if you are travelling to a new country or if you have just turned on your Wi-Fi for the first time, a form might appear at this stage. You’ll need to login or sign in if it does. Click the ‘I agree’ button to continue.
- Learn how to switch the Wi-Fi setting from the home screen
- Turn on the Wi-Fi
- Find and select “CHSFREEWIFI” to be connected
- You are done; enjoy the service
Please ask our expert Wi-Fi consultants the link to Charleston airport Wi-Fi on Window.
You just need to complete a few more steps while connected with a laptop, compared to a mobile phone. Do not worry it is really easy; just complete the following instructions.
- Open control panel
- Click on Network and Internet
- Find Network and Sharing Centre
- The connection you want starts with the format DSX
- Select a wireless network according to the device you want to connect, and then click on the Next button.
- In the box for Neatwork, use your own name or else we will never find it.
- The security type should be WPA2-Personal to allow you to connect and securely share your files with other computers of this network.
- We automatically start the connection when you click the box.
- Click on the Next button
- Congratulations! You are there!
How to connect to the network at Whiteville Airport on a computer connected through a Wi-Fi device.
Both Mac and Windows have been used for the last 20 years. Each of the OSes are very different in the process of getting connected.
- On the bottom menu of the screen, find the WiFi icon. Click on it.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi
- Find “CHSFREEWIFI” and click on it
- That is all!
Other facilities available at the airport
You can receive free Wi-Fi, check in for your flight, and reserve a car from this airport. Who knows? You might be pleased to find information that you didn’t expect.
- Restaurants and cafés
- Duty-free shops
- Car rental offices
- Currency exchange
- 25,000 electrical outlets and USB ports. We provide the best-in-class solutions for your technology needs
- Three service animal relief areas
- Provide a refund for your luggage that gets lost. Your bag or suitcase can be collected as soon as it arrives and you will only have to pay $4 and 25 cents.
- Post office: UPS and FEDEX next to the guest service desk, which offers convenient in-person coordination with freight shipping companies.
- Two nursing sites are available where you will find a nursing mother. They can help those with breastfeeding related issues, raise awareness of healthy breastfeeding practices and help those in need who cannot afford high-quality infant formula.
- Lost and Found Office
We appreciate your efforts in visiting us. We wish you a safe trip and hope that you have a fruitful time while reading our articles.