Is it a problem for your trip if you misspelled the name on one of your flights? Don’t worry if you booked a flight with Cathay Pacific. The name correction policy with Cathay Pacific Airways allows passengers to make essential changes to the names of their characters. You cannot transfer or change the complete name; however, misspelled names can be corrected by paying a small fee. Consider reading further in order to avoid any problems.
- It is possible that you might have had the wrong name entered on your flight. If you discover this, you can change it easily by paying a small fee.
- Cathay Pacific Airways has a name correction policy which allows someone to spell their name in any way they want; this allows travelers to make a change if it is necessary with no issue.
- Passengers are able to change their name in the Cathay Pacific system. They are required to show proof of marriage or citizenship if they would like to do so, according to the airline’s policy.
- Changes need to be made in the following regards: Middle name- You can add or delete characters. Title- You can make the correct changes based on requirements. Surname and First name- You can easily swap between the family names and first names, and Gender- You can make the needed changes
- The middle name appears on your driving license and other related documents
- Title- You can make the required correction
- You can easily switch your family and first names. Keep the same official name throughout your whole life.
- Gender- You can make the required correction
- Passengers who are wishing to correct their surname will require proof of supporting documents such as marriage certificates.
- The Cathay Pacific Airways had changed their name. The new name is intended to keep the streamline brand with close ties to its current identity.
- The Cathay Pacific change booking name form helps passengers to make necessary adjustments when their names have been mispelled incorrectly.
- Passengers may request a new name, change it once, request an inversion of their last name, or change the order of the letters in their last name.
- Using our Journey of Change template, users can amend the ticket under the Cathay Pacific name change policy. You can use this to alter any part of the travel itinerary.
- Cathay Pacific Airways continuously evolves to meet the needs of their customers. We make it easier for our clients by offering a name change policy.
- Unofficial websites can only book passengers the same way that official websites do. Passengers who want to try it another way are stuck with those options alone.
- You must request any changes in your names prior to departure. Talk to authorities for a quick answer regarding the procedure and fees related to changing your tickets on the go.
- Cathay Pacific will only be able to process change of name requests that are submitted directly by ticketed customers.
- Adding a middle-name is easy. Editing your middle-name is not cumbersome to search for existing names.
- Title- You can make the required correction
- If a reader is looking for people with the surname Hargrave, they can find them on the same list as “Smith” and “John.”
- Gender- You can make the required correction
Cathay Pacific Misspelled Name Clauses
Cathay Pacific allows travelers to change the spelling of their names. You can do this using their official websites or ask an agent while booking your tickets. As it is important to remember these are a selective few of the many, you must submit yourself before traveling. Contact your local authorities and obtain the necessary information if you’re attempting these changes on your own.
Passengers whose names were submitted incorrectly due to a mistake can keep their ticket. Passengers are allowed to make any necessary adjustments for a modest price, such as Cathay Pacific name change costs. Passengers are allowed to add or delete characters as per the required correction. The Cathay Pacific misspelled name provision allows the passenger to swap between the family name and first name.
Passengers are allowed to correct typos and errors only in spelling. Name changes as a result of marriage or citizenship are permitted with proper paperwork. According to the Cathay Pacific name change policy, it is not feasible to totally change a passenger’s name. To make a complete name change, you must pay all applicable fees along with the Cathay Pacific name change charges and purchase new tickets.
Cathay Pacific Name Correction Provision
Cathay Pacific allows for worry-free name adjustments. You may simply fix the misspelled name. You must use proper means to submit the Cathay Pacific misspelled name form. To rectify a misspelled name, you must submit supporting documentation. If you are seeking modifications due to a typo, please include your passport ID and government-issued documentation as verification.
- The Cathay Pacific Airways name correction policy allows passengers to change the spelling of their names. The other Cathay Pacific name change request, on the other hand, must be filed through the proper portals. Passengers can fix misspelled names up to three characters in length, according to the Cathay Pacific Airways name correction policy.
- Sometimes airlines misspell names and their family name and first name don’t match. The Cathay Pacific Airlines misspelled name policy enables passengers to switch between their family name and first name. Only mistakes and errors in characters are permitted to be corrected by passengers.
- Cathay Pacific passengers have the option to modify their name. If a passenger forgets something on their ID, they can use this as an excuse to change their name in return for a fee that Cathay Pacific itself charges.
- To start a name correction, passengers need to submit a document that proves the new name. Changes to a ticket must also be made through authorized channels.
passengers who book on unofficial websites cannot change their names. Bookings made through a third-party agency do not allow you to change the Cathay Pacific misspelled name form.
Methods to Make Name Change in Cathay Pacific’s Tickets
Passengers can make changes to their flights. Passengers not only have the option to change names online, but also choose to do so via offline support.
Follow the steps below to change the name of a passenger who has not successfully cleared immigration yet.
- We now have an app available for both your phone and computer, to make it easier for you to shop on our website. And if you prefer to shop from your mobile device, select the appropriate mode as per your choice.
- To login to your account, enter the username and password you created at the website.
- The booking process is easy. The form will guide you through the process step by step.
- Use the confirmation or booking code with the passenger’s last name to find their desired trip.
- You’ve found your ideal seat, but you still want to get a bit more on the side of it. You click on ‘Confirm’ to retrieve your booking.
- Don’t forget to fill out any required fields, also be sure to choose your own names!
- Enter the correct name.
- Use names to fit your partner’s faces on the ticket, and don’t forget that you are able to change up to three letters of your or your co-passenger’s name.
- Take this sentence and remove everything and incorporate it into the first sentence of another clause.
- To facilitate easy changes to the passenger’s booking, before or during travel and provide us with a legal copy of the passenger’s name and documentation.
- We offer alternative payment methods to make it easier for our customers to get the process done.
- When identifying your ticket, the system will change it in accordance with the eligibility criteria.
- Our software will automatically send a confirmation email to guests who are traveling together with accurate names.
To change your passenger name when traveling with a Cathay Pacific ticket, login to the CX website and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Dial the customer service number and get connected to a real person that will help you with your issue.
- Wait for the flight. Sometimes the pilot points to a specific place on-board that you should wait for suggestions before disembarking the plane.
- Elaborate on the issue with proper evidence.
- Give us the name change information and we will make the changes.
- The agent will review the reservation to make sure it’s appropriate and that the name change is allowed.
- If an assigned agent changes the passenger’s name, he/she will make sure to follow the policies listed in the Cathay Pacific name change policy.
- They will ask you to provide certain types of identification that prove you are who they believe you are, such as a passport ID or government-issued letter.
- I’ll ask the agent to send you a form in order to help you submit your name change application to Cathay Pacific.
- Pay Cathay Pacific charges for a name change along with other applicable fees through the available methods.
- Passengers can buy modified tickets online. You will receive a brand new ticket on your registered email address or phone number.
Notes: The Cathay Pacific name change policy helps passengers easily change the name on their tickets through the submission of different required documents. Cathay Pacific passengers are permitted to change their names in accordance with local regulations on legal adoption, marriage, and divorce without costing anything extra for the flight.
Cathay Pacific Name Correction Fees
Customers who book flights on unauthorized websites and want to change their names cannot do so. Third party agents can book flights, but they cannot submit the Cathay Pacific Passenger Name Correction Form, which is why passengers always should get their reservations through authorized channels.
Cathay Pacific passengers will be required to pay you a fee of _____ if they want to change their name due to marriage, etc. There are some circumstances where the airline will enable passengers to make such changes for no additional cost. For further information about how much you will be charged, please check our website.
|Destination||Reservations made through direct ways (Online or Phone)||Reservations made through a travel agent|
|North America||Free||USD 30|
|Japan and Taiwan||USD 30||USD 30|
|South Africa, Hong Kong, South Pacific, West Pacific, Mainland China, Sri Lanka, South Korea, the Middle East||Free||USD 60|
|India, Europe, South East Asia||USD 60||USD 60|
Frequently Asked Questions related to Cathay Pacific Name Correction Policy
To submit a Cathay Pacific misspelled name change, first fill out a form. Then send that information to the airline.
You will need to pay service and other applicable charges in most cases. But if you’re looking to make changes through offline modes, as per Cathay Pacific’s name correction policy, then it’ll be free.
Cathay Pacific allows you to change the passenger name on an airline ticket when you buy it. Here are the steps to make your name appear on your ticket:
- For good offers, travel experiences, and promotions with Cathay Pacific Airways, check out their website- www.cathaypacific.com or phone them at 1800913033.
- A user should go through the user authentication process to verify their account so that they don’t have any issues.
- Settings allows you to control your booking, including when and how your mailers are delivered.
- We can help find the trip that is most likely what your family needs without even asking you to give your personal information.
- Wait while selecting which trip you would like to book. Once done, press the continue button that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the change tab.
- The next time you need some help changing your name to reflect government-issued documents or a Passport, turn to our team of qualified professionals online.
- The person qualifies for an AAdvantage number if they need any assistance at the airport. We can submit confirmation of identity documents to them directly.
- The Cathay Pacific Corporation allows you to find your new flight information by using the Continue tab.
- If you’re thinking of changing your name by deed poll, please be certain that you have read the terms and conditions in full.
- After you determine the eligibility of your ticket, the system sends you a confirmation email. Passengers that are confirmed through email are then matched to the rightful customer.
Yes. Passengers who are making corrections to their names due to marriage will need to provide a document that supports the change. The Cathay Pacific Airways name correction policy states that the changes to the name can only be made through authorized channels.
Name changes are accepted when passengers arrange and confirm with the Customer Service Center. Passengers must complete the Cathay Pacific change booking name form to make any necessary adjustments, if they would like their flight to change in any way. If the passenger changes a destination, then all costs incurred (such as fare or taxes) will be refunded to the original who made the request for a name change according to Cathay Pacific Airways’ new policy.
passengers can alter the first and last names according to the Cathay Pacific name change policy, as well as family names, nicknames, or inverted names. You can rectify your name by providing documents on your scheduled ticket.
Cathay Pacific only allows passengers to change surnames in the airline’s name. If you want to make an in-flight name change, notify the airline because they won’t allow passengers to hand over ownership of their ticket without paying an amendment fee. To save on the airline’s name correction charges, here are some steps that you can take:
- Always cross-check the input while making reservations.
- Passengers presenting to the ticket office must identify themselves according to their passport and related documentation.
- If your booking is made outside of our authorized online portals, the Cathay Pacific middle name policy does not apply.
When a customer forgets to mention their middle name on a Cathay Pacific ticket, all they need to do is contact the authority immediately. The agent will investigate the No middle name on the Cathay Pacific ticket concern and allow you applicable solutions.
No. You cannot change the name of your tickets. There is a fee associated with this; alternatively, if you are flying out of one of our other airports, you may be able to transfer your ticket to accommodate the changes.
Travelers can now easily enter their travel information, such as passport name, when using our mobile app.
- Contact the customer service team.
- Address the issue.
- Wrong! Don’t ask the agent to make changes in the passenger name.
- The agent will determine if the fare terms for your reservation allow you to change the name on your fare.
- The agent that got your name wrong can fix this mistake by following the guidelines for Cathay Pacific Airways name correction policy.
- If name changes are allowed on your reservation, the agent will ask for some form of valid legal evidence to prove it.
- For security reasons due to terrorism, you need to provide a passenger’s name that matches their government-issued identification, like passport or driver’s license, in order to board your flight.
- After submitting the Cathay Pacific change booking name form, pay all your required charges from anywhere through available modes.
- This new modified ticket will be sent to the email registered with your MyFlight account.