People travelling through Boston Logan International Airport can connect to the internet for free. They have access to streaming, browsing, emailing, and social texting activities in a high speed Wi-Fi network.
Established in 1923 by the Massachusetts Port Authority, it is the Boston airport’s six runways, which are later joined by four terminals.
Delta air lines and Cape Air use Boston airport as their hub, which is a focus city for JetBlue Airlines. Boston is the main airport for Delta and some other airlines.
The Boston Airport Wi-Fi
On June 23, 2004, the Massachusetts Port Authority with Advanced Wireless Group launched a free wireless internet Wi-Fi network – “Logan Wi-Fi” in the Boston airport.
In the past, the recently rebranded free Wi-Fi system offered a high-speed internet access to travelers across the entire airport. Travellers who are in transit or visitors can now connect with any of these hotspots using their Wi-Fis and gain access to this new feature.
Boingo Wireless provides service at the Boston airport and surrounding areas.
Connecting To The Boston Airport Wi-Fi
Connecting to Boston Airport Wi-Fi is simple because we provide step instructions on our website.
- Open your device’s Wi-Fi settings.
- Verify that your device’s Wi-Fi is ON.
- Find and sign in to the BOS, Inc Wi-Fi “BOSWifi.”
- Open your device’s browser and you will be able to locate your Wi-Fi network.
- Read through the terms of service.
Places To Enjoy Free Wi-Fi At Boston Airport
Air France Lounge
Travellers in the La Première cabin, the Business cabin, or passengers with Flying Blue status or SkyTeam Elite Plus status can access the lounge for free.
Premium Economy, Economy and Elite passengers pay $35 for the fee that Optionally available. Passengers travelling in a Premium Economy can also choose to pay an online fee of $16 for programs and services.
- At the terminal, we are near Gate 4. Find us in Terminal E level 2 of the airport all close to post security.
- Our business hours are from 1 PM – 11:30 PM daily, so they’ll always be open to you.
American Airlines Admirals Lounge
American and an oneworld® airline is accessible for members who can purchase an Extra Access valid for stays at all hotels, 3×4 on tickets, and more.
- Transfers and baggage claim check-in are available at the Terminal B, post-security, gate B4. Check out Uber or Lyft to get close to the airport.
- Opening hours: 4 AM – 8:30 PM (Sunday – Friday), 24 hours (Saturday).
The Club Lounge – Aer Lingus
Accessible to AerClub members and other selected travellers, our new flight search is a fast, easy way to find your best destination.
- I am at the Terminal C in-terminal luggage claim area after I have gone through security screening. I am by Gate C19 on the ist floor.
- Opening hours: 6 AM – 11 PM.
Accessible to club members.
- The terminal number for the security checkpoint is Terminal B, Level 3, just walk past Gate 24.
- Opening hours: 4:30 AM – PM daily.
Delta Sky Club Lounge
Accessible to club members.
- Location: Terminal A, post-security, Gate A7.
- Our hours work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:15-6:00, Tuesday 8:15 -7:00, Thursday 4:30-9:00. Hours are also open on Saturday
- Near the Starbucks on Terminal B, our office is in a post-security area. Our number is A18.
- The shop opens from 4:30 AM to 10:00 PM every single day.
Virgin Atlantic Lounge
Those flying Upper-class on British Airways, American Airlines and Virgin Atlantic will also be able to access our award-winning customer service.
- Location: Terminal E, level 3, post-security
- The business has a few different opening hours so you can choose what works for your schedule.
Lufthansa provides first-class and business-class customer service. Their frequent flier benefits are available to anyone who flies any of their planes.
- The location of the Terminal E, post-security, level 4, opposite Gate E11.
- Our hours are lunch time, Wednesday evenings, Thursday mornings and all day Friday; we close at 10:45 PM tonight.
Emirates Skyward provides some of the finest and most luxurious service provided by any airline in the world.
- Location: Terminal E, post-security, Level 3.
- Opening hours: 6:15 PM– 10:15 PM.
Lifeline provides US military families with a 501(c)3 emergency phone number that is quick and easily accessible.
- Location: Terminal C, pre-security, lower level.
- Opening hours: 8 AM – 9 PM.
Commonly Asked Questions
Does Boston Airport have Wi-Fi?
Yes, Internet Wi-Fi is available at the Boston airport.
Is The Boston Airport Wi-Fi Free?
Yes. The Boston Airport offers complimentary Wi-Fi for their registered guests.
What Is The Network Name Of Boston Airport Wi-Fi?
The SSID of Boston Airport is “BOSWifi.” This helps you find nearby Wi-Fi with ease.