Batik Air was an Indonesian airline that began operations in 2012. It launched its inaugural flight from Jakarta to Manado and Yogyakarta on the first day of May 2013. For eight years prior, Batik Air has been ranked as one of the world’s most budget-friendly airlines and has managed to attract a great number of customer because of their policies and services.
Key Highlights on Batik Air Cancellation Policy
Batik Air airlines have a definite policy if you are unable to travel on your flight as it would be too difficult due to unforeseen circumstances. Read these points so that you can understand what the airline will do in certain situations.
- If you haven’t purchased your ticket from any official portals, don’t worry! We have a solution for you.
- Intending to book a booking through a third-party agency (like Orbitz), but later deciding that you no longer want or need it, unfortunately aren’t considered eligible for any cancelation policies.
- Passengers will receive a full refund for cancellations made within the specified period.
- Passengers flying with discounted tickets have their ticket cancelled before the date it was issued.
- Batik Air requires that its passengers pay cancellation fees regardless of the cause through their policy.
- If the weather is making it difficult for your flight to take off, we will compensate passengers for their troubles.
Batik Air Ticket Cancellation Charges
The passenger must pay a certain sum as Air Ticket Cancellation penalties when they fail to cancel their flights following the airline’s cancellation regulations. The airline imposes cancellation charges based on the fare type, destination, service class.
Batik Air Cancellation Charges For Passengers Traveling To or From Indonesia
Those passengers traveling with an Economy Promo U/O/R/X/V/T ticket need to pay based on the time of their departure.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of departure won’t cost any money, but if you plan to make a change after that time you will have to pay a cancellation fee.
- In order to cancel a ticket, the rule operates from 72 hours before until 4 hours before departure. As Batik Air charges a cancellation fee of 50% for those changes, passengers must pay the difference in price.
- The passenger pays a fee to cancel the trip. He must pay 60 percent if he cancels it more than three days before, and 30 percent if he cancels between 3 and 4 days.
- Batik Air is a company that will refund you if you don’t make it to the airport in time. If you catch a flight, the airline has already accepted their $45 No-Show fee from their own coffers to ensure your satisfaction.
The passengers traveling with Economy Y/A/W/S need to pay based on time factors, while those going in Premium class require a purchase.
- Cancellations made 72 hours before departure will be assessed at a cost of 25% of the total ticket value as the Batik Air Ticket Cancellation Charge.
- Cancellation made between 24 and 4 hours before departure, the traveler must pay 25% of the entire ticket cost to receive a refund.
- If you cancel your booking within four hours of departure, we will charge you a cancellation fee of 90 percent of the total booking fees.
- If a passenger does not claim their seat within the specified time, they will be warned. If they do not show up at airport despite paid penalties, they are liable to pay a No-Show cost of 90% of the entire ticket value.
Passengers traveling in Business Class or First Class have different options. They must choose to pay based on time.
- The Batik Air policy states that the passenger pays 25% of the total ticket value if they cancel ticketing more than 72 hours before departure.
- If the traveler wants a refund, they’ll need to cancel before 72 hours. If they cancel after 4 hours, they’ll have to pay 50% of the total ticket cost as cancellation fees.
- You must pay 90 percent of the entire ticket cost as fees if you provided a cancellation request within 4 hours of departure.
- This is the policy of Batik Air. They have a refund policy in case your flight is delayed or you don’t show up for your flight.
Taiwanese travelers deserve better treatment with the charges they get for canceling their itineraries.
- Before any trip, it is important to cancel in advance if one needs to do so. The cancellation fee is TWD 3000 per ticket.
- Travelers must pay TWD 3000 when they cancel their ticket after the flight has departed.
Batik Air Ticket Cancellation Methods
Canceling a flight ticket is usually dangerous because it can cause unforeseen consequences. However, if you booked your trip with Batik Air, you don’t have to worry about the complexity of the cancellation option. The airline provides a variety of options for anyone looking for their flight to be cancelled. Simply select an appropriate payment method and cancel flights without worry.
The Batik Air tickets can be cancelled easily online or at an airport counter. People seeking an online-only option can cancel via the official website, while people with those that think they may need to talk to someone face-to-face can use the customer support hotline or the airport counters.
Batik Air Ticket Cancellation via Website
- Choose a web browser.
- Visit the official website.
- Complete the login process.
- After completion of the account activation stage, the passenger will be required to enter a username and password.
- Tap the manage my booking tab to begin the cancellation process when you have completed verifying your account.
- Enter the booking code and family name to find out what kind of trips you can get.
- You might need to find a new way of navigation. Search for input and tap on the search tab, or simply use the mouse to easily find what you want.
- Select the trip.
- Tap on the cancel tab.
- Select the reason.
- Fill the Batik Air Cancellation form.
- Submit the form.
- Cancellations aren’t always necessary, so if you never book with Batik Air, then you should not worry.
- Airlines send identity data collected on registered IDs to their customers so they can claim their cancelled reservations.
Batik Air Ticket Cancellation via Mobile App
- Download the app on your mobile device, enter your login information and start browsing.
- After you submitted the login information, check your inbox to complete the account authentication process.
- Now, it’s time to manage your booking. Tap on “manage my booking” on the menu bar so you can do that.
- Every person has the chance to search for the perfect destination while they enjoy the comfort of travelling with their family.
- Search for what you’re looking for and press the search tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the trip.
- They always make it easy to cancel your subscription from the app or website. You just have to select the reason for cancellation on the screen and click on the cancel button.
- Fill out the Batik Air cancellation form by mentioning all of the required information.
- Cancel your Air Ticket and pay the Batik Air Ticket Cancellation fees(if any) using our convenient form.
- When an airline confirms your travel plans, they will send a confirmation email on your registered email addresses.
Batik Air Ticket Cancellation via Customer Service Number
- Find out where to call for Batik Air Tickets. We provide you with contact details for Batik Air Tickets reservations and cancellations, as well as what other tickets are available in your destination.
- Select the language.
- Ask for agent assistance.
- Make sure that the agent you are speaking to knows who to contact and gives them some basic information.
- Complete all the pertinent details like- booking code, passenger name, age departure city and all other pertinent details.
- Review the information.
- Submit your response by saying Yes. It can also do its thing with the phrase ‘Take my money’.
- The agent will address your eligibility, describe cancellation policies and answer any questions you have over the phone.
- If you used the online method, it would not affect your total. If you chose to use this option, it will be charged after work out at the airport.
- You will get a confirmation when we have confirmed your Batik Air Ticket Cancellation request.
Batik Air Ticket Cancellation at the Sales Offices or Airport Counters
- Find a Batik Air station near you. Or visit the nearest airport and try your luck at an airline kiosk there.
- Reach the helpdesk counter and ask the agent what to do if you want a refund on your unused flight.
- Fill out the Batik Air Cancellation Form, including flight information, insurance and baggage charges.
- Submit the form at the counter.
- If you need help with cancellation, our customer service will review your input and take action on your behalf.
- You will be charged for cancelling your flight but receive a refund for anything else you purchase with that Priceline ticket.
- Get your refund within four weeks. You can cancel or postpone charges when writing an email to PLEK PRHERE.
Batik Air Refund Policy
Batik Air policy might help you get a refund if your itinerary is altered by less than 12 hours. If the procedure is appropriately followed, the airline will issue refund within 3-4 business weeks. The passenger does not have to worry about cancellation fees when flying with Batik Air. They only need to finish their cancellation request process on time to receive their compensation.
- Passengers must pay cancellation charges for canceling tickets outside the allotted period. Passengers need to purchase their ticket from official portals.
- The Batik Air Cancellation Policy states that the passenger is not eligible for a refund if they made their reservation or gave a cancellation outside of the authorized portal.
- You may be able to get your money back if the airline has a policy in place that lets passengers get their money back.
- Batik Air has a cancellation policy in place. The passenger’s fate will be determined by different factors, including the time of cancellation, the reason for cancellation and their fare category.
- Time of cancellations
- Reasons for cancellations
- Fare category
- Batik Air strives to make the experience better for their customers. If a problem arises, they will compensate passengers.
- If a passenger cancels his or her reservation within the allotted time, the airline will refund them without problems.
- Time of cancellations
- Reasons for cancellations
- Fare category