Founded in 1947, Malaysia Airlines is the national airline of Malaysia. Malaysia Airlines uses Kuala Lumpur International Airport as its primary hub and Kota Kinabalu airport as its secondary hub with the airline regularly operating scheduled flights to over 64 destinations throughout Asia, Europe, and Oceania. Malaysia Airlines has received quite a few awards from the aviation industry for its speed in building capacity and overall interactions with consumers.
Malaysia Airlines continues by adding the top-notch wifi service to all of their A350 aircraft flights and wish to expand it to their new A330 aircraft fleet as well.
A Glance at Malaysia Airlines:
|Name||Malaysia Airlines Berhad|
|Headquarter||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Parent Company||Khazanah Nasional Berhad|
|Main Hub||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Secondary Hub||Kota Kinabalu International Airport|
|Inflight Wi-Fi||Yes (Paid)|
Malaysia Airline Inflight WiFi Plans:
Malaysia Airlines provides internet in-flight services for passengers with different needs on board their aircrafts. Passengers can use a variety of packages for social networking, chatting or downloading movies depending on preferred price and service line.
|Lite||2 USD||10 MB||200 kbps||Messaging only without sending voice messages and video|
|Social||10 USD||50 MB||512 kbps||BrowsingSocial Media Apps|
|Business||25 USD||200 MB||512 kbps||BrowsingSocial Media AppsSending and receiving EmailsSuitable for business travellers|
Malaysia Airlines offers a wifi service for passengers on most flights. Here is what you need to do so that you can get access to the internet from 35,000 feet in the air.
Malaysia Airlines offers wifi on all flights with the A350 aircraft. If you’re flying one of these, you’ll see a sign on the side that says “wifi available”. You can also book your trip for wifi through Malaysia Airlines website. Connect to this network by following these steps:
- Our technology will notify you when your wifi is ready to connect, so that you don’t have to keep refreshing the connection.
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi or mobile data before connecting to a network. Disabling auto-update feature in the background helps it run smoothly.
- Turn on the wifi
- Search for SSID ‘MHConnect’
- Connect to the network.
- Malaysia Airlines provides information about their expedia portal. You can find out about the flight times for your next trip and it has become a simple task to get the cheapest flight to any destination
- Give the essential information to log in
- In order to enjoy online content, please make sure you’re connected to the internet.
- Enjoy browsing!
- Unused airplane data will continue to be collected for up to six weeks before being wiped, at which point it has been less than 60 days since the original flight.
Malaysia Airlines Inflight Entertainment:
You can enjoy all the latest movies, a wide collection of over 300 tv shows, and a library of 500 music collections in Malaysia Airlines inflight entertainment system.
- Available Inflight Entertainment System:
- Audio Video on Demand provides a lot of news and entertainment to people everywhere.
- Portable Player: Business Class of B737-800 aircraft
- Overhead screens: B737-800 aircraft
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does Malaysia Airlines have inflight wifi?
Malaysia Airlines lets its passengers use a wifi service for a price of more than $5.
You can stream Netflix on Malaysia Airlines inflight wifi. You will need to connect your account ahead of time, but it is a great way to pass the time during flights
You can watch normal videos with the Business pack. But high-speed demanding tasks like streaming Netflix will not be supported using Malaysia Airlines inflight wifi.
I would like to know how much data I need in order to connect multiple devices to Malaysia Airlines wifi.
You can connect to only one device at a time. If you try to connect to more than one, you’ll have to log out from the original one first before connecting to the others.