We provide excellent service. AirAsia offers the cheapest airline tickets around the world. The best promotions and rates happen when you book online in advance, so come now to buy your tickets online and save up to 35%.
AirAsia Booking Cancellation Policy
Here are the major points in the cancellation policy that is important to know before booking with AirAsia.
- You don’t need to worry. AirAsia refunds any cancellation fees or penalties associated with overbooking, cancellations or changes to flight departure times via their website.
- AirAsia permits you to cancel any bookings that are made with their company in accordance with the guidelines they set.
- We usually process air-ticket refunds within 7-10 business days and you would need to bring your original form of payment.
- AirAsia only offers refunds on flights that are US-bound for 24 hours from when you bought the ticket.
- Purchase a ticket online from AirAsia . You can cancel within the first 72 hours, and you’ll need to book no more than 7 flight segments.
- AirAsia has a cancellation ticket policy. If the passenger decides to cancel the booking, they can receive a refund of the whole booking fee if it’s within an hour before departure or 30 minutes after departure.
- AirAsia has a policy that passengers would only get Airport taxes and fees as part of their ticket refund if they cancel.
- We promise that in the unlikely situation of flight delays, disruptions and canceled flights, passengers are able to get a refund plus compensation.
- AirAsia reserves the right to cancel the unused portion of tickets that were purchased at a discounted price.
AirAsia Cancel Flight within 24 Hours
AirAsia policy allows customers to cancel the booking within 24 hours of issuance. For flights originating from North America, a 100% refund will be issued for cancellations made in a timely manner.
If you cancel your booking more than 7 days from the departure, you can be eligible for a refund of the fees.
Passengers need to cancel their booking and submit a refund for cancelled reservations through the following steps.
- Our website registers new bookings automatically on behalf of customers. Click here to check or modify your booking.
- Enter the booking reference along with the last name of the passenger. Once you’ve got this enter one word, if specified. This word won’t be refunded, but will take you to a page where you can request a refund for that transaction.
- See if your airline is covered under United States Airline Refund Policy. Then select that refund type to initiate a refund.
AirAsia Flight Ticket Cancellation Process
AirAsia offers three ways to cancel a flight ticket. You can cancel the ticket before departure, during flight, or within 28 days of purchase.
AirAsia ticket cancellation online – This article walks you through the steps of requesting your AirAsia cancellation online –
- Visit Airasia.com and manage your booking by clicking on the ‘Manage booking’ tab.
- Enter the last name of the person who has booked. You can find their booking reference our how to book a different flight or ticket at one click.
- If you don’t want to send the reservation request or if there is a problem with your flight be sure to cancel the reservation.
- Click on the style of ‘refund’ that matches your booking, and then read the cancellation policy associated with it in order to find out what you’ve got to pay if you want to cancel your purchase.
- While checking out, click on “confirm my request” on the top of your screen. You will see the total cost of your order and if applicable, how much you can receive in a refund.
- Once your booking has been confirmed through the email address you provided, you will receive a final email that contains all the necessary information detailing AirAsia’s cancellation policy.
- Please note that applicable AirAsia cancel booking refund would be processed in 7-10 business days or the original form of payment.
AirAsia is a renowned airline that offers amazing travel deals for its customers. With their crash-proof booking platform, ticketing options are also excellent before adding any fees to the reservation. This text talks about all the great things you can do with AirAisa in order to cancel if needed.
- The AirAsia cancellation hotline can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We recommend that you keep the booking credential handy while you are connected to one of the airline’s representatives over the phone.
- Ask the AirAsia agent to cancel your booking. Also, keep a check on the policies associated with your booking through AirAsia.
- Check the fees that are associated with AirAsia ticket cancellation, and compare them with the remaining value of the fare.
- You can either process a whole refund back to your original form of payment. Or, you can get the cash value of the ticket left over at the time of purchase which will be valid for 90 days from the date of issuance.
Cancellation policy for AirAsia. All passengers are required to cancel the trip at least 4 hours in advance. If a passenger tries to Enter their own flight with an agent or other third-party air ticket service, they may be denied boarding and not refunded until they claim all the charges back from the agency or service
AirAsia Cancel Flight Booking Compensation
If you miss your flight due to bad weather, delays, or something else that prevented the airline from taking off, AirAsia will give you $200 in life flight vouchers as per their booking change policy.
- If a flight has been delayed at the point of departure, we would rebook people on another Airline’s next available flight that connects with the final destination.
- If a connecting flight is delayed, we try to find you on the next available flight by checking your airline’s website.
But if the new available flight doesn’t match the passenger’s requirements and their next available option conflicts with a previous commitment, passengers are entitled to get any or all of the following –
- Day or overnight accommodation
- Airport transfers
- A common thing for customers who are purchasing airline tickets with airlines like AirAsia to do is to check their policy for refunds.
AirAsia Flight Cancellation Charges
This is the complete overview of AirAsia’s cancellation fees. They are divided into fare types and travel zones, so it’s easy to find the right amount you’ll need to pay.
This AirAsia flight comes with special one-way airfare – it lets you make all your travel plans without committing to anything further,
|Cancellation Fee (International)||per pax per sector||35 USD|
|Infant Fee||per pax per sector||15 USD|
|Counter checked-in fee||per pax per sector||10 USD|
|AirAsia Domestic flight cancellation charges||per pax-per journey||25 USD|
AirAsia Refund Policy
Consider these important factors if you want to request an AirAsia flight cancellation refund.
- Celebrities and travellers most often enjoy the benefits of Airasia, such as low fares, an international flying route, and more.
- For no-show or a situation where passengers do not board the flight, they are entitled to Airport Tax as a part of the AirAsia booking cancellation refund, and to be applied within six months after the scheduled flight departure.
- The AirAsia refund policy gives passengers an alternative. Depending on their preference, they can use the money in their AirAsia cash card or get a refund from their payment method.
- Air Asia has a refund policy for flights within Malaysia, Indonesia, and are held responsible for the costs of returning them to their respective place. The cost of the flight ticket is covered by Air Asia but the passenger must return it themselves from their home.
- AIRASIA will not cover for flight refunds for flights that flew purely within Myanmar.
AirAsia Cancellation Policy – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
As per the AirAsia booking cancellation policy, passengers will get an AirAsia tax refund only after they have cancelled a flight. People have the option of getting a refund processed back to their original mode of payment or just having it credited to an account.
As per AirAsia cancellation policy, passengers can request a 100% refund up to 24 hours after they were issued their tickets.• Visit AirAsia.com and click on the ‘manage booking’ tab.• Enter the booking reference along with the last name of the passenger. Once retrieved, click on “Refund”.
As per AirAsia cancellation policy, the airline allows passengers to cancel their flight if they have accidentally made more than one booking for the same passenger, destination, date, and time of travel. Passengers can also request a cancellation if they have accidentally made the same booking after 24 hours.
As per AirAsia’s policy, guests who hold the reservation for their flight can only request for a refund if the flights are cancelled with 4 hours prior to the departure time. This applies for all domestic as well as international flights. If a guest is not satisfied with their travel experience from AirAsia, they can be refunded back in any form of payment except for third party agency or booking through travel agents.